Chapter 16

"Stop being so adorable love." He whispers in my ear and I bite my lip. God I love him and he makes me feel so important and special.
A
I smile and I take my shirt off slowly exposing my chest and stomach and my Nike sports bra. He bites his lip and watches me as I slowly get undressed. I smile and turn around to face him and I slowly tease him by pulling my sweats down slowly exposing my thong. He grunt and I can see a small bulge in his gym shorts forming.

"Damn babe. Are you okay?" I giggle.

"Yes baby girl. It's just, you're so damn gorgeous. I just can't help myself." He blushes and looks down biting his lip. I smile and I pull my sports bra off slowly teasing him again. He gets chills and I smile and pull my thong down slowly exposing my completely naked body and I blush and turn around.

Nobody has every seen me like this. I completely trust Matt, but my scars and cuts make me so insecure.

I smile faintly and I start walking to the shower and I turn the water on. I cut the hot on and then I feel arms snake around my waist. I smile and I notice that Matt is completely as well. I blush and we climb inside in the shower and I start washing my hair and body and I notice Matthew staring and he length is completely hard. I blush and bite my lip. I finish washing and I step out of the shower leaving Matt to finish washing up and I walk to my room and drop my towel after I dry off and I put on a pair of my underwear on and I slip one of Matt's Tshirt on and I towel dry my hair quickly while Matt gets out. I pull my hair in a bun and lay on my bed on my stomach and I feel Matt come up and touch my butt softly and grasping it. I start laugh.

"Mmm you're in a good mood tonight, aren't you?" I say and he smirks.

"Yeah" he chuckles and lays on my bed naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. He closes his eyes and I look down and see he still has a boner. I bite my lip and roll over in between his legs and pull the towel down slowly teasing him. He opens his eyes and looks down at me and smiles big.

"Is this what you want baby?" I smile and look up into his eyes.

"Please." He whines and I can feel his body tense up. After he answers I slowly and gently grab his length and slowly start rubbing him up and down.

~ • 45 minutes later • ~

Right now it is 10:49 pm and I'm laying in my bed with Matt and we are snuggling. Me and him messed around earlier. But we didn't have sex. I really wanted to but we didn't. Me and him I guess feel it is good to wait. Me and him have been together for almost 3 years and I'm glad me and him are as close as we are. I don't know what I would do without him.

I feel Matt's lips softly kiss my neck and I smile and I feel the goosebumps go up and down my spine and throughout my whole body. He then gently bites and I close my eyes as he continues. He finds my sweet spot quickly and start to suck and I moan softly.

"Baby.. I love you." I breathe out.

"I love you too Princess." He whisper and I tremble against his skin. He chuckles softly....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys. I want to know some feed back! Do you all want me to describe scenes like this? I want everyone's opinion. I don't mind it! But I really need to know. If someone says 'Yes' in the comments I will! Anyway! Here is another long update! Hope you like it!