Chapter 39

I grab my bottle of tums and throw them in my bag. I start to pack because our flight leaves in thirteen hours. I make sure I have everything packed.  I don't know why but my stomach has been hurting. It was probably something I ate at the hotel the other night. All I know is it messed me up. I lay on the bed and close my eyes. I'm going to try to get some rest before our flight. Maybe that will help from the lack of sleep I got last night. I slowly start dozing off until everything goes black.

*Matthew's POV*

I walk upstairs and I look inside the room to see an uncovered Alyssa asleep. I smile and walk over to the bed. I touch her shoulder softly and I feel the goosebumps form on the surface of her skin. I pull the blanket and sheets over her as I feel her shivering. She turns over on her other side and I smile as she snuggles up to the pillow and blanket.

Tomorrow we are leaving here and I'm going to say I will miss it. Alyssa's mom is really nice and cool. She has been really good to us while we have been here.

I walk over to our stuff and I look to see if I have left anything left that wasn't packed. I walk into the bathroom and I see she has gotten everything. I know she doesn't feel too good so I'll go snuggle with her. I go get in the bed with Alyssa and get under the blanket. just need to get some rest so that way me and her will be all rested up to get up early in the morning for our flight.

I slowly drift off into a deep sleep while wrapping my arms around Alyssa.

*Alyssa's POV*

I slowly lean up as I start to get a little sick to my stomach again. I grab the bottle of tums off of my night stand and take one out. I pop it into my mouth and I feel it starting to dissolve.  I grab my water off of the dresser and take a small sip. I feel my stomach get queezy and I run in to the bathroom and lift the toilet and throw up. I hear Matt hew jump up quickly and he holds back my hair. I hurl everything I had in my stomach out. I can't help but feel terrible for waking Matthew up. It isn't his fault.

"Shh, everything will be okay. I promise." He coos and I grab the cold wet rag off the bathroom counter and I lean against the sink. I cry into my hands with the rag over my face. Why am I so sick? I feel so bad because I woke Matt up at 2 am and he shouldn't have to suffer because of me.

"What's wrong?" Matthew asked with concerned eyes.

"I don't know. I think my stomach just isn't agreeing with anything I have eaten. I think I may have a stomach bug, but I feel bad I woke you up." I wipe my tears as I feel over sensitive.

"Alyssa." He says pulling a piece of hair behind my ear. "Everything is okay! I'm sorry you don't feel good, but it isn't your fault! I'll always be here, please don't feel bad!" he says rubbing my back and looking into my eyes.

I smile and he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go back to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." he tells me and helps me up and we go lay back down.

I don't know if I am ready for tomorrow. Hopefully I will feel better. I close my eyes and Matthew wraps his arms around me and I falling asleep realizing I am blessed with an amazing Fiancé and I know that he loves me more than anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry guys! I haven't updated in awhile. I've had writers block and a lot on my mind. But I got a computer for christmas so it should be easier for me to update now! Anyone excited about the wedding?!?! I am!!! Can't wait to let yall know what happens next!!!

~Heav