Chapter 32

*Matthew's POV*

Right now me, Alyssa, and her mom, step dad, and sister are on our way to one Alyssa's favorite dinner spots from when she was younger. Me, Alyssa, and her sister are in the back. She plays with her sister while giggling and smile big. She is great with kids.

I smile at her and watch in amusement while she plays with her and tickles her.

We get here and Alyssa gets Mia and we all go inside. We get placed at a table and the Japanese waiter brings a high chair and we all take our seats. We look through the menu and I find what I want. We all get our drinks and order. Soon after everything arrives. We all start eating and I see the pleasure from Alyssa as she takes a bite of her favorite cooked sushi. She doesn't eat seafood but this seems to be the only time. I just smile and start eating my noodles and honey chicken.

*Alyssa's POV*

I dip my piece of green wrapped sushi into my sauce and take a bite. Oh my gosh. It has been so long since I have had these. I can't find a place in Virginia where they have these.

{A/N: My Fav😍😍🍣}

I look over and see my handsome boyfriend biting into his honey chicken. I smile and take a drink of my drink.

"So how long have you two been together?" My mother asks me looking at me.

"3 years in 2 days." I respond smile and me and him look into each others eyes and smile wide. Gosh I can't believe I am so lucky to have him!

"Aww. That is so sweet! Do you two have any plans for the future?" My mom asks and I look at Matt and he looks back at me.

"We haven't really talked about." I respond. "I went through a extremely rough time in my life not to long ago, So we haven't really taken any huge steps since then." I say looking at Matt and winking so they couldn't see.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry that I was never there.. I was at a place where I was nowhere to be able to help. I couldn't even help myself. I was in rehab in a year after I realized my life completely shattered after you and your father moved away." She replies with tears in her eyes. I feel bad. I understand what it feels like to have an addiction. It's sucks. A lot. It feels like you have no control of it at all. Yes she did make the decision to start doing drugs, but she had nobody to help her and encourage her to stop like I did.

"Momma. Everything has fallen in place. God has brought us back together." I say looking into her eyes. A smile forms on her face.

"You are absolutely right baby girl." She says and she reaches over the table and grabs my hand and holds in gently. I smile. I am so glad that I have her again. A mother figure is going to be good for me. To teach me and to be there for me.

"So how are you in school?" Sean asks me. I look and some memories of all the bullying and fights that has happened flooded in.

"Oh actually I take online school. I'm supposed to graduate earlier so I can start college in the fall. I had lots of conflict that I couldn't handle anymore at school. So me and Matthew stopped going to regular school and started it online." I tell him.

"Oh I'm sorry, but I'm glad it is all working out now. What are you going to major in?" He asks.

"Counciling. I want to be a therapist. I want to make a difference in young childrens life. I want to be the one they they can count on." I reply.

"Wow! That is amazing. You are such a thoughtful soul by what I can tell so far!" Sean says and a smile spreads across my face. I am glad I am making a great first empression with my mother and step-father!

We finish eating and then we decide to go back to my mothers place so me and Matthew can get some rest from a little jet-lag, but first we run by Sally's so I could get me Shampoo, Conditioner, and get my Body Wash/Scrub. Matthew also picked him up some as well since we were going to be in Alabama for a week.

We all go inside and I go over to the bathroom in the guess room and take my hair down.

"I'm going to take a shower. Would you like to join me and then me and you can go to sleep?" I ask Matt as he grabs his suitcase to get his phone charger and another pair of boxers.

"Yes my Love." He replies and a smile forms on my face and he walks over to me and kisses my cheek. I love how sweet and romantic he is. Usually you can't find guys like him in today's generation. Most guys use woman for sex, and vise-versa. It is cruel and terrible. You basically are just fucking with each others emotions and that is terrible. The woman or the man could turn completely heart broken if it mean't something to them. I just don't see the point honestly.

Matthew pulls his shirt over his head exposing his toned abs and my mouth starts to water. I look the other direction trying to fix the situation but he comes up to me and kisses me softly on the lips. I gently bite his lower lip teasing him and he groans.

"Mmm. Don't do that to me because we can't do anything this week sadly." He pouts and I look into his eyes.

"Sure we can. We just gotta be quiet." I reply and he starts laughing.

"Yeah I know baby." He says and I smile and look down. He picks up my chin and kisses my lips again. I smile in the kiss. He does as well. The kiss ends and we get nude and get in the shower.

I step out and go to my suit case with a towel wrapped around my body. I grab a tshirt and panties and slip them on and Matthew puts his boxers on and towel dries his hair as I do the same. I go to my bag and put my retainer in. After that I throw my hair into a high messy bun and we get in the bed and get on our phones since it's alittle earlier than usual. It is about 9:27 pm here.

Matthew takes a picture of me and him on snapchat with the front flash since the lights are off. He is kissing my cheek while I smile showing my retainer with my eyes squinted. He posts it on all social media and sets the caption.

Caption: Are flight to Alabama was a Success!! Night Night from me and my girl!😍💖👑

I smile at the caption and me and him plug our phones up and sit them on the night stand beside us. Matt wraps his arms around me and I close my eyes.

"I love you Matty." I tell him quiet in the silent and dark room.

"I love you too Princess." He replies and I drift into a deep sleep with that the first thing on my mind..........