Chapter 24

It's 8:00 at night and Andrea pulls up in my yard. We went to Victoria secret, forever 21, the movies, lunch, American eagle, Aeropostale, Sephora, Ulta, Claire's, and some other stores. After that we went to dinner and then they brought me home. I get out and close the door.

"Thank you for an amazing day today. Love you guys." I wave and they all say 'you're welcome'. I look and see the Matty's car is in the driveway. I smile and I go and open the door and I see a pathway of rose petals. Hmm, what is he up to? I follow the petals and I see it leads to my room. I go in slowly and I see some candles in my room and rose petals around and on my bed. I blush and go sit my bag in the corner. I go over to the bed and there is a note.

Note: Hey baby! I hope you had fun today! But I have a little surprise for you. Put your bags and stuff away. First thing is. Take your beenie off and your shoes. Now go to the place where we eat sweets at midnight. ;)
-Matty

I smile and do as in told. I go to the kitchen and I see another note on the counter with a little plate and it has a small chocolate cupcake. I smile and pick up the note.

Note: I hope so far you are liking the scavenger hunt. Here is a sweet little treat for you baby. Eat it and then go to the place where we relax the most. :)
-Matty

I blush and eat the cupcake. I then walk to my little library in my house and see another note.

Note: Now I want you to go to the place where we have the most memories and spend the most time at. I hope to see you soon. :)
-Matty

I smile at the note and think of all the memories me and Matthew have had. All the naps, cuddles, laughs. I then slowly start walking back to my bedroom and I see Matt as soon as I walk in. He walks up and wraps his arms around my waist, hugging me.

"Hello beautiful." he whispers in my ear and I smile. He pulls his shirt off and walks over to my dresser and grabs the two wine glasses and puts some grape wine in it and hands it to me.

"I told you I wanted it to be special and romantic." He smiles showing off his flawless white and straight teeth and takes a drink. I take a sip. Mmmm goooooodddd!!!

"Trust me. It's already special." I smile and he blushes. I giggle and take a bigger gulp and sit my drink on my night stand and I walk over to Matt. I stand on my tippy toes and put my hand on his toned abs softly. I lean up and kiss his lips softly closing my eyes. Could it be any perfect than it is right now?

He breaks the kiss and takes another drink and sits the cup on the night stand next to mine. He dims the lights even more but leaving it where are eyes can see each other perfectly. He puts his hands on the hem of my shirt and tugs softly and pulls it over my head, exposing my black and maroon lace Victoria Secret push up bra that I picked out from the sexier section there. He bites his lip and looks me up and down. I blush and cover my face.

"No. No. Baby, you're so beautiful. It's okay." He says and pulls my hands away from my face and he leans down and kisses me. I smile and kiss back. He is so sweet. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him. He picks me up and throws me on the bed gently and I am surrounded by rose petals. I smile and he unbuttons my pants slowly. I giggles and watch as he teasingly pulls then down slowly.

"Why are you teasing me?" I whine. He laughs.

"Because you do it to me all the time." He says I'm guessing trying to get revenge.

"But babbyyyyy!" I whine more and he smirks. I bite my lip and he pulls them completely off. After that he climbs on top of me, straddling me, and starts kissing my neck softly. I bite my lip and grip the comforter gently. He smiles against my neck. He start sucking on my sweet spot and chills run down my body.