Chapter 34

Sorry I haven't Updated in a week. I have a Summer cold and it is really bad. It lasts 3 weeks and It has only been a week sadly. I will try my best to update these next 2  miserable weeks! Love you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Matthew's POV*

I walk into the store and go to the medication section and get some Advil. I then go to the isle where the tampons are and I get the kind she get. I go get milk and go to the checkout. I check out and go to the car. I stop by the nearest mall and I go into some store to pick up some stuff for tomorrow. I come out and put them in the trunk and I get in and start my drive back to Catherine's house.

I walk inside with the items from the grocery store leaving the others in the trunk so Alyssa wouldn't be able to find them.

"Hello Gorgeous." I say walking over to her and kissing her forehead.

"Hello My Love." She says back and I smile. She is so sweet. I see her playing with the baby and I smile. I bring the milk over to Catherine and she hugs me.

"Thank you for being so good to my daughter." She whispers in my ear and I smile.

"You're welcome." I whisper back and the hug breaks. I hand Alyssa the bag with her items in it and we go upstairs.

"Thank you so much Matty." She says and I smile and pick her up gently.

"Anything for my Queen." I say and her cheeks turn red. I smile and kiss her gently and she does the same and I sit her down. I lay on the bed and pull my phone out of my pocket. I scroll through checking and I see shawn has a new girlfriend. Hmm? I'm going to have to see what she is like. Most girl screw him over because of his money and stuff and it is truely sad considering he is so nice and cares so much. He always ends up getting hurt and it really isnt faIr.

Alyssa walks into the room and lays on the bed beside me. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Feel any better?" I ask as she lays her head on my chest watching me on my phone.

"Not really. I feel alittle sick. Like my stomach is weak." She replies.

"Maybe it was that sushi yesterday. You didn't have it for a long time aqnd it might not have agreed with you." I reply and she smiles.

"Yeah Maybe." She agrees and her mom texts her that breakfast is ready. I kiss her head and we get up and go to the kitchen sitting at the table and all fixing us plates. I start eating.

"Oh my gosh. This is really good." Alyssa says and I nod my head agreeing with a mouth full.

"I'm so glad y'all like it." Catherine tells us.

We eat and I finish first. I wipe my mouth and take a drink of my orange juice.

"That was amazing Mrs. Catherine." I tell her after I swollow my sip of orange juice.

"Thank you so much Matthew!" She replies and I smile. I go over to the sink and start washing the dishes. It is the least I could do since she cooked. Soon Alyssa finishes and walks over to me and helps me wash all the dishes, also while drying them.

We finish washing and we dry are hands. Me and her walk upstairs to our room.

*Alyssa's POV*

"I want to bring you to do something today." I tell me as he lays on the bed.

"Hmm and what would that be?" He asks while smiling and I smile as well.

"Well, I want to take you to do something that I used to love when I was younger. It is going to be a surprise, but don't wear any good clothes and wear your cowboy boots." I tell him while getting up and shutting the door.

I walk over to my bag and grab my blue jean jeggings, my twenty one pilots tanktop, and my cowboy boots. I do simple makeup and I curl my hair loose. I look in the mirror and smile at my reflection.

I look over and I see Matthew is ready and I smile

I look over and I see Matthew is ready and I smile. We are going to have a lot of fun today.

 We are going to have a lot of fun today

::20 minutes later::

I step out of the car and Matt does the same. My uncle welcomes me with a warm hug and then we all go into the barn.

"Taaa daaahhh!" I say to Matt as he see three beautiful Gypsy Vaneer horses saddled up. His face lights

{A/N : Three of these horses

{A/N : Three of these horses. }

"They're so beautiful." He says and I smile. 

"I'm glad you are excited. Now lets go on a trail ride to the mountains." I say and he smiles and gets on one and I do the say. My uncle puts the last one up and puts 4 bottles of water, toilet paper, and I put our food in the sattle bag. 

"Have fun and be careful!" My uncle says to us as we lead our horses out of the barn and on the trail.

I'm glad that I get to spend one of my favorite things with the love of my life...