Chapter 25

{play the song}

:: Morning ::
Alyssa's POV

I open my eyes and I feel Matt's warm embrace around my waist and my head on his chest. I kiss Matt's chest softly and he smile and chuckles a little in his groggy morning voice. Ahhhhhhh it's the sexiest thing to wake up to. I notice that we are naked. I remember last night and I smile big. I gave myself to the love of my life.

"Good Morning Baby Girl." He says and I smile. He kisses my forehead.  I look around and see flower petals all over the room and smile.

"Good morning handsome." I reply and he starts blushing. I lean up and I see I'm still naked. I blush and walk to the bathroom.

"Can I join you baby?" He asks and I grab my phone from the bathroom and I come back to the room.

"Of course you can baby." I say and sit on the bed and go on my phone and check my messaging.

"Nash wants to know if we want to go to Six Flags? Since most of the guys are leaving tomorrow to go back home." I ask.

"Of course! It would be nice for all of us to get out and do something fun together before they leave." He answers and stands up. He goes into the bathroom and cuts the water on. I stand up and walk in there with him and I set my phone on the counter and cut on Pandora and the first song that comes on is mine and Matt's song. I smile and we look at each other at the same time.

We step in the shower and sing along.

"I have loved you for a thousand years." He sings and looks into my eyes.

"I'll love you for a thousand more..." I sing after him and we kiss each other softly. We dance in the shower. This song gives us hope. This boy right here is my life. He makes my heart flutter. He makes me feel like a Princess, Queen, Goddess. Words can't explain how special he makes me feel.

If I could have anything in the world, I would choose to marry him. Have a special life with him. Me and him have had our ups and downs, but that is normal for all couples. He treats me nothing but good. He has always been there. Through the dealths, pain, depression, cutting.. Everything. He has almost lost me several times by my choices of dying. My life was a screwed over mess. But my life is getting better. I'm glad I had Matty to be there to help me get over everything. I'm glad he was there to always make me smile, laugh, blush, and feel better about my self.

The song ends and we start cleaning up. I feel a little sore, but that is normal right? But last night was amazing. I never expected sex to be so magical with the person you are truly in love with.

We finish washing and we dry off and pick are outfits. I grab my panda crop top, white skinny jeans, red converse, and red flannel to tie around my waste.

 I grab my panda crop top, white skinny jeans, red converse, and red flannel to tie around my waste

Matt picks out Jeans, black Roshe, and a blue and grey shirt.

We get changed and so does he

We get changed and so does he. I walk over to my makeup table and start doing my makeup. When I finish and start straightening my hair. I put my hair in a loose messy bun and pull strands out.

I look at myself and smile and Matt gets his cologne I bought him and sprays a little on him and applies his deodorant.

"If you keep putting all those things that smell amazing on, I'll never want to let go of you." I say and start laughing and he smiles.

"Good." He replies with a wink and a smirk. I blush and I get up and tie the flannel around my waist.

I am actually okay with people seeing my scars now. That is my past. That lets people know that I had a rough past and I thought it was the only way.

I have been clean for 2 weeks now. I'm doing better. I still have some fresh ones healing, but it's getting better.

Matt walks over to me and leans down to kiss me but I stop him.

"You need to wait a minute." I giggle. "Unless you want red lips. Because this is hard to get off at first. You got to wait till it dries." I inform him giggling. He smiles and kisses my forehead and then kisses my lips.

"I wouldn't mind." He says and to my surprise. It only made them a little more pink. I smile and he looks in the mirror.

"You can't even tell." He smiles bigger and kisses me again. Nothing happens.

"Let's go silly." I start laughing and he grabs the keys to his car and we go outside. He opens my car door and he gets in on the drivers side. We put are seat belts on and pull out of the drive way for an 45 minute drive to Six Flags.

Today should be fun!

{Matt's Car}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote/comment/share

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Vote/comment/share

-xoxo Heav😋