Forgiveness leading to Pain.

Quanae P.O.V

When I left the party they were blowing up my phone. Yoyo was calling back to back, followed by texts from Dre, Dj, and Demar.

Dre: Dawg where you at?

Dre: Answer me mane

Demar: Qua where you at?

Demar: I'm sorry man.

Dj: Shit ain't even that serious.

Dre: I'm worried -_-

Dj: I swear you trippy .

The only person I really wanted to talk to right now is Yoyo. I believe she had nothing to do with it, but i'm scared if I tell her where I am, she's going to tell Dre. The other person I don't want to talk to, would probably be my best bet. She never really hurt me initially right? She just had a crush. I decided to call her.

Phone conversation:

Lauren: Qua?

Me: Lauren. I need to talk to you. If I tell you where I am please don't come down here starting anything. I need you as my ex best friend. With all this drama I'm losing my mind. I just need someone I can trust. Even though you've did some shit it wasn't to horrible to where I couldn't trust you.

Lauren: Alright ma, calm down. Where you at?

Me: Under the bridge. As usualy ^_^

Lauren: Down the street from my house?

Me: Yes.

Lauren: iight, on my way.

Phone Conversation over.

I stayed under the bridge just crying. I sat and thought about everything I was going through. First my mother, then step dad, the witnessing Dj's situation. I treated that nigga so fucking nicely and he did some bull shit like that? I'm so hurt that I don't know what to do. My motto damn near finna be, "Fuck a nigga. Money make me come." I'll turn into the biggest slut in all of Florida. Watch me.

Less than twenty minutes later Lauren and her mother showed up under the bridge where I was.

"Lord Quanae. You look drained. Come on, your coming home with me." Ms. Jones came up to me trying to help me up.

"No ma'am. I'm fine. Really. I have somewhere to go, I just don't want to. Not that anything's wrong with your house, I don't want to go there either." I wiped the tears off my face. I use to love going there. Laying my head on Dj's chest while he whisper things in my ear as i'd fall asleep.

She gave Lauren a confused look. "Her and Dj ain't together no more." Lauren filled her mother in.

"Oh. Sweetie, you don't have to worry about him. Tell me exactly what happened." Ms. Jones sat beside me, while Lauren sat in front and they listened to me explain everything. I told Ms. Jones about how we broke up trying to leave Lauren out as much as possible.

"He showed up to the party with her?" Lauren and Ms. Jones asked simultaneously as I was finishing up the story.

"Yes. Like at my birthday? Then Dre tried to pretend like this wouldn't have been a problem. I think he was trying to set me up." I told them. That's how I really fucking felt.