Loving you all over.

Quanae P.O.V

Things with me and Dre has been going better! He is still mourning the lost of his grandmother though. Every now and then he snaps out, but it's nothing like before, just a little yelling, then he starts shedding tears. My poor baby.

That same day when we went to get my things from Lauren's house, she was mad as fuck. I felt bad, but I couldn't see myself dating a girl. The kiss meant NOTHING! I have nothing against gay's, but that's not my style.

"Quanae! Can you iron this for me? I'm bouta go somewhere." Dre asked walking out of the bathroom of our hotel room. We are still looking for a house, but had to move out of Demar and Yoyo's. Too many problems, and too many people.

"Uh. Where you finna go? You leaving me in this lonely ass hotel room alone?" I asked pouting and snatching his red and black stripped polo shirt out his hand , then going to the ironing board that sets in the closet.

"Me and De-" He tried to finish but I stopped him mid sentence.

"How the fuck Demar leaving his pregnant girlfriend at home?" I snapped, then shook his head.

"Chill bae." Dre came kissing me on my neck then sliding his hands down my waist. " Just do it, i'll bring you back a burger." He whispered in my ear.

I laughed and pushed him away, "Fine." I agreed. Only because he said burger. "Burger, pickles, and chili to dip my burger and pickle in?" I smiled at him, waiting for an answer. For the past couple of days i've been eating A LOT and having weird cravings. I could say that I was pregnant, but it's been two weeks since i've fucked Dre.

"Damn man. What's up with you and these cravings? Whatever you say." He took his shirt when I was finished. "Thanks bae. I should be back in about three hours. Love you. Take a nap or some shit." He slapped my ass, put his shirt on then gathered his phone and keys to leave.

"Don't forget your room key, oh and spray you cologne." I reminded him. I felt like I was taking on the wife role.

"Iight. Thanks bae." He pecked my lips again then left.

I just smiled at my man. That's right... "Mines." I mumbled.

I plopped down on my bed and flipped through the channels. Wasn't shit on cause we had basic cable.

"Aye where were you

When I was down bad?

Where were you

When I was at my last?

Where were you when I didn't have no where to go?"

Rich homie quan blasted through my phone. I got up off the bed to grab it off the charger. I answered without looking assuming it was Yoyo.

Phone Conversation:

Me: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas?

Dj: Damn that's how you answer the phone?

Me: *Laughs* What the fuck you want?

Dj: What you got on?

Me: T shirt and my pantiess onnn *Sings*

Dj: *Chuckles* You tryna let me get you wet?

Me: Dj stop. Forreal, what you want? Why do you still got my number?

Dj: I'll never erase you, I believe i'ma get you back.

Me: *Sighs* Dj, i'm in a relationship.

Dj: That ain't stopping me babygirl.

Me: Ain't y'all like fucking friends now anyways? Nah I ain't falling for that shit. Peace!

Phone conversation over.