Feelings that never left.

Quanae P.O.V

"Qua what the fuck you doing?" Dre snapped on me.

I smacked my lips, "What now? " I asked a bit irritated. I wasn't doing anything but moving a box out my way. We were in the process of packing our shit to move out the hotel. We finally found a new house not to far away from Demar's and Yoyo's. It's a two story house with an upstairs and downstairs. Four bedrooms, with two and a half bathrooms, a washroom , living room, dining room, a HUGE Kitchen to cook in and a nice sized wash room.

"You fucking hurting my baby man." He came up to me and rubbed my belly.

"Really Dre? You gone stop yelling at me like i'm not trying to keep my baby safe either. " I snapped at him. "Ain't that right baby girl?" I rubbed my belly and talked to it.

"That's gonna be a boy, I swear." Dre disagreed with me.

"No nigga. A girl." I rolled my eyes and continued packing. We have along time until we find out the sex. I haven't even got a belly yet.

"Yea, we will see." He smacked my ass, laughed, then went back to packing his stuff.

********

"You done yet?" Dre asked me just as I was putting my last shirt into a box.

"Yea. Now." I concealed the box with tape, then slid it by the other boxes.

"Iight, i'm finna ca-" He started but was interrupted by his phone ringing. He put his finger up telling me to hold on.

I rolled my eyes, then went to my phone to tell Demar to come get the stuff. He responded with "K" and I rested on the bed cutting on the TV. Check out time ain't until 11am tomorrow morning. We wanted to have most of the shit moved out so we don't have to worry about it tomorrow.

"My bad. But i'm finna call Demar and tell him to come help." Dre said taking his phone back out.

"I texted him already. Who was you on the phone with?" I asked looking interested. I stood rubbing my belly and staring at him, waiting for an answer.

"Oh um. That was my boy Rich." He answered. He sort of stuttered, like he was searching for words or something.

"Yeah okay." I waved him off. I don't believe him but whatever. "I wanna go baby shopping" I whined while plopping down on the bed.

"ME TOO!" Yoyo screamed when she walked through the door. She's now seven months, and is due to pop in another month and two weeks.

"Let's go!" I ran up to her, giving her a hi five.

"How the hell, two big wobbly ass females gonna go baby shopping?" Demar asked with a confused tone, walking in the hotel room.

"Fuck you nigga. I ain't wobbling yet." I stuck my middle finger up, and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Right. My baby just got a bump." Dre said walking behind me and rubbing my stomach.

I giggled, "Tell 'em baby." I turned towards him to peck his lips.

"While y'all moving , we going shopping!" Yoyo told Demar while being in his embrace.

"Fuck outta here. No you ain't." Demar took a step back to look at her to see if she was serious.

She started crying, "You've been so mean to me. We're having a baby boy, and I want to buy him some clothes!" She whined.

"We have stuff already Yo." Demar told her.

"I don't. Let's go Yoyo" I grabbed her hand and we headed out the hotel. We went to Demar's car and Yoyo drove. Yes she can still drive pregnant. I don't have any license and Dre demands me not to drive without them.

When we got to Baby Apparel, we both walked in so excited. I had the credit card Dre gave me a couple months ago.

"I'll catch up with you in a minute." I semi yelled to Yoyo when we departed. I wanted to have my little moment of looking for my own things.

I went down the aisle where they had baby bottles, and things for baby showers.

"Qua?" I heard a familiar voice call my name from behind.

I turned to see Dj standing with a fat ass girl. "Dj?" I looked at him confused. It can't be....

"It's been a minute." He chuckled.

"Not that long." I rolled my eyes at the girl. Yes i'm jealous of her. She was round, and you could see her navel poking from her shirt. She's definitely pregnant. "How did this happen?" I said sizing up the girl. The girl known to be... "Janine?"

I didn't look the girl her face, I just stared at the thing that popped out... Which was her stomach.

"And you know it." She snapped, being happy.

"Bitch I will ki-" I tried to get out but Dj grabbed me and pulled me out the store. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"You moved on Qua, what the fuck you mean? The fuck you doing in a baby store?" He semi yelled trying to rip open my shirt.

"QUIT! You embarrassing me! My ex friend Dj?" I looked at him with hurt in my eyes. My heart was melting. I stared at him, going back to when we first met, and how I took care of him at the hospital. I felt warm tears sliding down my cheeks. I was weak. Was I really meant for Dre?

"Qua chill." Dj walked up to me. "I'm sorry. We not together, but I did get her knocked up." He admitted.

I sniffled, "Dj why?" i wiped my tears, but not before he kissed them.

"I'm sorry. Quit crying. You know I hate that." He pulled me into a hug. I pulled away and we stared in each others eyes. It was a weird feeling. Feeling the feeling of love come threw. All of a sudden, all my feelings for Dj was back. "You good now?" He asked when I stopped crying.

I nodded.

"Awl hell naw bitch!" Janine took a leap at me.

I started throwing punches her way, but Dj broke it up before it barley started.

"That's why my cousin fucked yo nigga too bitch! Don't nobody want yo ass! Tish got yo nigga dick!" Janine laughed.

I stared at her dumbfounded. Tish is her cousin? The Tish that fucked Dre? First Dj, now Dre?

"YO JANINE GET THE FUCK BACK WITH ALLAT!" Dj yelled at her.

"Fuck you Demontae! I'ma put yo red ass on child support!" She spit at him.

I broke loose of his grip and sprinted towards her. "Bitch I will fucking kill you if you ever do that shit again!" I snapped as I punched her more times.

"QUA stop!" He pulled me off. "You lucky I ain't let her kill yo whack ass! That probably ain't my baby. Get the fuck out my face." Dj voice became deep and sexy. From being with him for a couple months, I could tell that was his anger voice.

"Fuck you and yo bitch. Yo dick little anyways!" She snapped than wobbled off.

I looked back to see Yoyo standing at the door with other people staring.

"Yoyo thi-" I tried to began but she cut me off.

"Someone you still have feelings for?" She said shocking me.

Yoyo knows? What the fuck am I going to do...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT Chapter. But enough drama for one. Sorry on the slackin, my schedule is hectic.

ANYways

Janine pregnant? (Excuse any mistakes that say Lauren. I'm tired !)

Yoyo knows about Qua's feelings for Dj?

Qua has feelings for Dj still?

D.R.A.M.A !