Why you Thug me like Dat?

Quanae P.O.V

Dre has lightened up a bit on me. We still aren't back to how we use to be, but he hasn't lashed out. Some times when he kiss me, it feels like he's telling me goodbye, without actually saying it. Maybe i'm just overreacting?

"Aye Qua. Me and Dre finna go shoot hoops. Watch Yoyo for me? You know her big ass need to be in bed getting some rest." Demar told me, standing at my door.

"I HEARD THAT!" Yoyo yelled from wherever she was.

I laughed, "Of course. I got you. Have funnn." I patted his back and pushed him out. "Wait where is Dre?" 

"Uhh. I don't know? I think he went to make a run." Demar asnwered me. I looked him dead in his eyes to see if he was lying, but I saw nothing.

"Okay. Bye." I closed my door and continued working on my hair. "Yoyo what you wanna do?" I asked coming into the living room and sitting down next to her. 

"Eat." She answered dryly and kept watching tv.

"Let's go down to the court, and watch the boys play. I'm bored and you can use the exercise." I said rubbing her belly.

She looked at me like I was stupid. "Uh bitch, I'm pregnant, what's your excuse?"

I laughed then frowned, "I'm getting fat?" I asked looking down at my stomach. 

"You not just getting fat boo, you like a whole nother two people." Yoyo started laughing. I muffed her. "Quit crying nigga. Anyways, come on. How far is it?" 

"Two blocks. Right?" This was her normal block, how would I know?

"I guess. Let's go." I helped her off the couch and we headed out the door. 

                                                          Dre P.O.V

Phone conversation:

Me: Come on ma. My boy waiting on us.

Tish: Iight fool. I'm coming, you holding me up! Bye!

Phone conversation over

A couple seconds later Tish was coming out her front door. I was picking her up to come shoot some hoops with me and the boys. She got in and put on her seat belt, then face foward.

"Damn. I can't get a kiss?" I asked with attitude.

"Ugh." She pecked my lips. I shook my head and laughed, I pulled back up to Demar's and waited for him to come out.

"The fuck is this?" He asked coming out to the car and getting in the back.

"What?" I looked back at him confused.

"Her nigga." He pointed to Tish.

"Oh boy. This Tish, you remember her, Tish , this my nigga Demar." I introduced them.

He shook his head and I shrugged. We got to the courts, meeting the rest of the niggas. We played about two games, then took a break.

I sat at the top of the bleachers in between Tish's legs. We was having a full make out session. I pulled her down and on top of me.

"Awwwwl Shit...." Demar dragged out every word. Whatever the fuck he was talking about wasn't more intersting than playing with Tish's kitty. I slid my fingers in her short shorts, and started pulling in and out of her.

"Yooooo Dre. Look up."  Josh told me. I kissed Tish for another ten seconds then looked up. 

" QUA ! I - " I tried to struggle for words to come out.

"You what? WHAT? Tell me. What?" She sort of shouted at me.

"Look man." I started rubbing my face. I pushed Tish off of me and stood up walking to Qua.

"Don't you fucking touch." She laughed. "Don't you ever in your fuckin' life touch me again. You got the nerves to finger some bitch in front of your friends than tried to get her juices on me? You a fucking DOG Dre. After everything i've been through? I woulda thought you'd be the last person to hurt me." She sniffled and laughed some more. At this point I was postiive she was crazy.

"Quanae!" I walked towards her more.

"Quanae what? I'm sorry? Take me back? Kiss my ass bitch." And with that she walked off. Yoyo tried wobbling behind her but didn't manage to catch up. 

"Aye Dre." Demar came up to me. I was still frooze from her calling me a bitch.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Both of y'all can't stay with me. Make sur yo shit gone before midnight boy." Demar patted my back and walked off. 

I grabbed my gym bag and headed for my car. Once I got there, I drove home. Yoyo and Demar was consoling Quanae.

"Can we talk?" I walked in and threw my bag down.

"Sure. I have a question. How many times?" She looked at me waiting for an answer. 

I played confused, "What you mean?"

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DID YOU FUCK HER?" She yelled getting all up in my face. Demar got up to hold her back. "WELL ?"

"Once. or Twice." I answered honestly.

"Or? You know. and it shouldn't have been once. We're done. You ain't gotta go, you known them longer. I'm gone. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but kinda detailedd . Juss wanted to add thiss . I'ma update more tomorroww . ♥ Maybe , I have a party to go too :D But maybe early in the day.

ANYWAYS

Dre and Quanae threw? 

Why he thug her like that??