Epilogue

OKAY so i know its kind of confusing with the ages. I sorta mixed up the book and Yeen even know it. Loll . But. Quanae, i'll see it 19, followed by Janine, and Lauren. DJ's going to be 20, and etc. Them being in school still didn't go with my time line, && I'll fix that later on. BUT This is the last chapter. I'll give a notice when book 3 comes out. Thanks for readingg. (: . I still need help with that book title though. I'm thinking ... "Players Ending, Players Love Ending, When I Need you. Idk SOMETHING! Help ? :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quanae P.O.V

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YEAH?! YOU TELLING ME MY SISTER WAS PREGNANT BY MY ENEMEY AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" Dj was full blown yelling at me right now. The look in his eyes scared me, which made me think that I was finna get my ass beat.

"Demontae, i'm sorry. I swear I didn't know how to tell you. It wasn't my pl-" I tried to continue before he cut me off... Too late.

"Fuck that shit. You knew what the fuck you was doing. If it had something to do with Janine, I bet ya ass woulda made it known to the whole world huh?" He asked throwing fire shots at me. That was a bit hurtful.

"So what the fuck you tryna say? I like being messy?" I snapped back. Directing my full attention to him now.

He chuckled. "Ain't that what I said? Man i'm out." And with that, he got his shit and left my house, slamming the door and making my windows shake.

I had tears running down my face. Was it wrong that I didn't tell Dj about Lauren? I'm so tired of this drama. When can I live a normal life?

I sighed, wiped my tears, and got up to find my cell phone. I knew Dj would be going to Mrs. Jones house soon, so I had to let her know.

Phone Conversation:

Lauren: Hey Boo!

Me: Lauren he knows!

Lauren: Who knows what? Why you crying? What's wrong?

Me: Dj! He ran into Man Man. I swear he's pissed too. Ion know if he's finna come over there, but he just left my house. I didn't tell him I swear.

Lauren:...

Me: Hello? Are you there?

Lauren: He just pulled up. I'ma call you back.

Phone Conversation over.

And with that she hung up. I just shook my head. I didn't wanna be alone because I was scared, but I was more scared for Lauren and what Dj would do if he could get his hands on her.

Dj P.O.V

Soon as I left Qua's house, I headed to my moms. I'ma get to the bottom of this shit today! Just hopefully I won't have to body a nigga. Once I pulled up to her house, I jumped right out, took out my keys and unlocked the door. My mama was on the couch with some nigga, but I ain't even pay attention to him.

"LAUREN WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT? I KNOW YOU IN HERE SOMEWHERE. DON'T TRY TO HIDE BECAUSE QUANAE CALLED YOU AND SHIT." I yelled throughout the house, while searching for her ass.

"DEMONTAE JONES WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING COMING INTO MY HOUSE LIKE SOME DAMN THUG AND CURSING? I Oughta be the living hell outta you." My mama spat at me.

"Mama, To be real. I ain't in the mood for allat. Lemme handle my business and i'll be out of here." I told her. I ain't mean to be snappy, but ion give a fuck right now.

"Aye boy, don't talk to yo mama like that." A familiar voice said. The man on the couch got up and looked me in the eyes. The eyes my eyes met with, I thought i'd never see again.