Love Confusion.

Dj P.O.V

It was 5:43 pm, and time to go get Qua from work. I hate being late, and having to hear her mouth so I leave home at 5:45. I grabbed my keys and phone then headed out to my truck. I hopped in and headed to Juicy Couture. About five minutes later I was sitting out front, and about ten minutes later she was coming out.

"Hey." She said getting into the truck holding hella bags.

"Damn Qua, what's all this?" I asked helping her sit the bags in the back seat. They all had Juicy Couture on it, so i'm sure she got some things for her.

"There was a huge sale today! I had to spend some of my check there." She said out of breath. When she go settled and put on her seat belt she seemed more calm. "What you do all day?"

"Hustle." I simply responded to her question, then pulled back on the road. I didn't feel like hearing her mouth about how hustling ain't good and how I need a real job. "You didn't even give me a kiss when you got in here." I said turning to hear and reaching in for a kiss.

"Nigga bye." She muffed my face from hers and laughed at me. I was so embarrassed but I just ignored it. I couldn't believe her ass just rejected me.

We finally pulled back up to the crib, and I helped Qua get her shit out the car. Once we got in the house, I knew she was tired. At this point, i'd do anything to get her back to being mines. When she plopped down on the couch, I got on my knees, and started rubbing her feet. By the looks of it she was enjoying it.

"Damn that feels so good." She said laying back and closing her eyes. I just smiled at the face that I could finally do something to make her happy.

"Qua. I missed you man." I said when I was finished, and I sat on the couch next to her. I looked in her eyes and tried to read her, but her expression was dull. "Why won't you just give me another chance?"

"Because Dj. I can't." She sighed.

"Why can't you? " I looked at he confused. She took Dre back after he cheated on her, but when I did it, it's the end of everything?

"I just can't Dj... I understand if you think me living here is pressuring you, so i'll go." She headed toward the bedroom, and started to pack her clothes.

"What the fuck Qua? You acting all types of different right now. What the fuck is going on?" I asked stopping her and starring into her eyes., This time I saw that she was scared. Did she wanna tell me something? "Qua be real. What happened?"

She started crying. "I did something horrible Demontae. Your gonna hate me." She said no looking up at me.

I sighed and prepared myself for the worst. "What Qua? I won't hate you." I assured her. I didn't wanna promise, because i'm scared that promise might end up broken.

"Promise?" She asked the question, I was trying to avoid.

"Quanae. Would you just tell me?" I asked getting annoyed. I hate when she beat around the bush. That shit get's my adrenaline pumping, and makes me nervous and shit.

"I-was-at-work-today-and-Dre-came-by-we-kissed-made-up-i'm-moving-back-in-Monday-I-love-you-Dj-i'm-so-sorry." She sped through every word. I was just standing there confused.

"Uh?" I asked finally blinking and getting the question out. "What you say?"

"I said, me and Dre moving back in with each other. We made up." She smiled up softly at me. I'm not a bitch nigga, don't get me wrong, but I felt tears come in.

"What?" I asked repeating my self in disbelief.

"I said-" She tried to continue but I interrupted her.