Beat the life out of me.

Dre P.O.V

"DIDN'T I TELL YO ASS TO BE OUT WHEN I GOT HERE QUANAE? DID YOU THINK I WAS PLAYING WITH YO ASS?" I walked in straight on business. I knew her ass was still here because the bedroom light was on.

"Dre STOP! Please!" She pleaded, but I wasn't trying to hear that. I yanked her arm towards the door trying to forcefully put her ass out. "DRE I'M PREGNANT!"

"Qua." I let go and took deep breaths. "Man don't you see I ain't playing with yo ass? What the fuck don't you get about Get. The. Fuck. Out? Did I not say it clear? Bitch you in love with another nigga and you expect me to lay up with you? You know what they call bitches like you?" I asked her seriously waiting for an answer.

She sniffled and wiped her tears, "What?" she asked looked up at me waiting for an answer.

"THOTS! Now bitch get the fuck out. " I picked her ass up off the floor to where she dropped down at and pushed her ass to the door.

"WHERE I'MA GO?!" She asked sounding dumb as fuck and not using her intelligence.

"Ion give a fuck ma. That ain't my problem." I chuckled at her goofy ass.

"While i'm carrying yo baby? The fuck it is your problem!" She screamed.

"Bitch ion even know if that shit is really mines."

Quanae P.O.V

"Bitch ion even know if that shit is really mines" He said not giving a fuck. That shit hurt so fucking bad that I didn't even know what else to say from here. How could he sit here and call me so many names, then tell me that he don't think this baby is his? I barley even touched Dre.

"Really Deondre? That's how the fuck you feel? You self fish ass bastard!" I stood up and got in his face. "You sitting here calling me a thot and a bitch but I ain't the one that slept around on yo punk ass! I ain't never once laid in Dre's bed nor has he EVER been in ours while I have been in a relationship with you! Don't ever try to play me like i'm some type of hoe because on the real though y'all the only two niggas I ever fucked with on that typa level and I've been with both of y'all longer than six months." I said truthfully.

"Man whatever get the fuck out my face." He tried to move but I cornered his ass.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME DRE! YOU DID! I SAID I MIGHT STILL BE IN LOVE WITH HIM! BUT YOU CHEATED ON ME! How dare you even say some shit like that to me when you done sat up and ate another bitch pussy and prolly fucked her in my damn bed! Dre never even fucked me! He don't know what it feels to be in this pussy! You the only nigga that felt the insides of my walls! I should body yo ass right now." I jumped at him. I was so heated at this point.

"ION GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAYING RIGHT NOW! BITCH YOU TOLD ME YOU IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER NIGGA WHILE CARRYING MY SEED! I outtah slap yo hoe ass and send yo ass flying. Get the fuck out." He opened the door front door but I turned around and walked towards our bedroom to lay down. My feet was now killing me. "Man what the fuck? Did you not understand English?"

"I ain't going no fucking where." I got comfortable and turned on the tv.

He picked the tv up and threw it into the glass that was on our dresser which made it shatter into pieces. That shit scared the fuck outtah me.

"Quanae get the fuck out!" He said through clenched teeth.

"FUCK YOU! I'm staying right here." I yelled.

He came over to me like a lion heading towards his prey. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed then slapped the fuck outtah me. Dre wasn't the abusive type. He hit me once before and I swear after that it never happened again until now." I TOLD YO ASS TO STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME DIDN'T I?" He punched me in the face.

I sat there crying until he finally got up after he realized what he did. The look at was just on his face was a cold death look. It was all summed up with hurt, hate, and killing. He looked like he was on the prowl ready to end someone's life. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." he cried out.

I didn't know what to do. I got my stuff and left out. I ran as fast I could away from him, ending up at Ms. Jones house.

"Oh my Lord Jesus! Quanae what the hell has happened to you?" She asked pulling me in and setting me down on the couch.

"QUANAE? What happened? " Lauren shouted coming into the living room to look at my face.

"Lauren call 911! And DJ! Right now!" Ms.Jones demanded.

I shook my head at the last part. "No." I managed to get out. My lips was swollen and I couldn't really talk. I was feeling light headed and pasted out.

Lauren P.O.V

They rushed her to the hospital but while in the ambulance they said they still had a pulse and she'll be alright. I decided to ride with her and told DJ to meet us there. Mama drove so we'd have a way home but I scared as fuck being in here alone.

When we arrived to the hospital they hooked her up to machines and shit right away, but then I heard the beeping noises start to quicken.

"WERE LOSING HER WERE LOSING HER!" A black nurse called out while they all scattered around to do something.

I sat there and watched breathlessly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter and a Cliff hanger right ? LMFAOOOO HAHA ! Sorry guys that's how you make shit interesting ((;. I'll update again Friday, maybe Thursday.

I love to see comments, that's what encourages me to write and update. Maybe if I get more than 7 comments, Ill update? or even 10 Likes? Desperate right ? Lmfao I knowww .

- Is Qua Dead?

- Dre beat the fuck outtah her ?

- Dj finna see her?

- How y'all think DJ feeling?

Did Qua deserve this?

What about the baby doe?

Answer the questions or just simply comment and vote . THANKS ((: