My boooo <3

Dre P.O.V

I feel kinda dumbfounded with what happened with Qua. I can't lie her ass was there threw the death of the most important person in my life. I can't believe I was being so stupid. Tish was fun to kick it with, but at the end of the day, she still a hoe. Josh use to fuck with her.

"Aye. Just because Qua gone, don't mean I still want you in my crib. You got two weeks to get out. That shit you did to her was foul , and you know it." Demar stepped into my room.

"Man don't come in here with that bullshit. Don't you think I know I messed up? Ion need you in my ear every five minutes telling me that shit. " I snapped at him.

"Nigga, don't forget you in my house. Don't start acting like a victim and shit when you the one who fucking cheated on my sister. Get outtah here with that bruh. " 

"You wouldn't have known her if it wasn't for me. Don't forget who yo true nigga is, you dissin me for a female you just met?" I asked stepping back. Like what the fuck? You know her threw me dumbass.

He laughed, "Ion give a fuck. You did it nigga.  It doesn't matter when the fuck we met, if I feel like you bogus nigga i'ma tell ya ass." He said starting to walk out.

I shrugged my shoulders. I continued to get dressed. It's whatever mane.

                                                                      Quanae P.O.V

I was dying laughing, "Move Lauren!" I pushed her off me .

"Lemme just get one kiss." She begged. My legs was wrapped around her, while she laid in between my legs. We weren't dating or anything. Just a natural flirt.

"No!" I semi yelled and tried to push her off more.

She leaned down, than our lips met. She forced her tongue in to mines, and I let her. We was kissing deeply until I pulled away.

"Why you stop?" She moaned.

I laughed. I can't believe I just kissed a girl. I guess it was bound to happen , since i'm staying with them again. "Because Lauren. That shit nasty!" I sat up and got from between her.

"Whatever. You finna braid my hair or what?" She asked me. She's been wanting me to do her hair for awhile. I guess she was turning into a full blown stud now.

"Later." I sat at her headboard.

I picked up my phone and was finna get on instagram. A call came in and I accidently answered it.

Phone Conversation:

Me: Hello?

Dre: QUA! Don't hang up. Please ma.

Me: What Dre?

Dre: Talk to me? Meet me somewhere?

Me: Somewhere like? What we got to talk about?

Dre: Don't worry. I'll come pick you up, and we can go.

Me: No Dre. Where?

Dre: Iight. Meet me downtown. You know? Where we met?

Me: I guess...

Phone conversation over.

I got up and got my black leather jacket, and put on my knee length leather boots.

"Where you going?" Lauren asked me , as she saw me trying to make myself pretty. I want to show Dre what he's missing.

"Nun ya. I'll be back later." I answered her. She looked at me for a second and rolled her eyes. She acting like she my nigga though.

I went outside and headed to the nearest bus stop. It took me about 45 minutes to get down to where he wanted to meet at. 

"Qua, i'm right here." He called out as I was looking for him. I turned around to see him.

I folded my arms because I was so cold. "Oh ok. Begin."

"First, come on, let's go to starbucks. I see you cold." He grabbed me and wrapped me in his arms. I blushed a little, and was kinda shy. I loved being in his strong ass arms. 

We walked to starbucks. He ordered me some hot chocolate, and two cookies.

"Thanks." I took my things and started to sip the chocolate.

"Yea. So where you staying at?" He asked right away.

I rolled my eyes," With lauren and -" I ain't get to finish cause he got loud.

"WHAT THE FUCK QUA? WE COULDA FIXED THIS SHIT!" He yelled

"Calm the fuck down Dre. I wouldn't need to move out, if it wasn't for you fucking cheating on me with some bitch from a park whose probably ran through. Don't turn this shit on me. You know my story, and you know I don't have nowhere else to go! Your a fucking punk jack ass, for doing that shit to me! You know I have no one. AT ALL! You were suppose to be there. I was there for you!" I snapped back at him. The fuck?

"Yoo. Chillout." He tried to calm me down. 

"Fuck you." I got up and was ready to leave but he pulled me onto his lap. "Ugh Dre. What? Stop doing this to me." I cried. I put my face in my hands and just sobbed like a baby. 

"Chill Qua. Look at me." He pulled my hands off my face. He wiped away every tear that rolled down. " I love you. I wouldn't tell you that shit if I didn't mean it. You met my grandma for a reason. I felt you were special. I fucked with Tish because I felt I needed more than one girl in my life. I see that now, I got what I need, and what God wanted me to have, and that's you." He explained. It was beauitful. Mostly every word was beautiful.

Everyone in starbucks started clapping.

"GIRL TAKE HIM BACK!" 

"If she don't I will!" 

Woment erupted with comments.

I laughed. "That was beautiful Dre. But I can't seem to get over the fact that you fucked another girl." 

"Look. We can work through it. I can go to therapy, something. I just can't live without you." He pleaded. 

Seeing him beg made me give in, "ugh Dre. Whatever." 

He smiled, stood up, picked me up , and kissed me. Everyone clapped which made me blush. "We finna go get yo shit from they house right now." He said carrying me to his car.

"We going back to Demar house?" I ask with a bit of sadness.

"Yea. Why? You ready to leave?" He questioned .

"Yeah. Can we go to the hotel now? I have a couple dollars. We can stay there while we find a place." I pulled my money out.

"Bae. I got chu, put yo money back up. It ain't shit but that $20 I gave you anyways." He laughed but was dead ass serious.

"Whatever fuck you!" I semi yelled and laughed too.

I got him back! (;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another short chapter ! Juss wanted to Update before I wennt Back To School Tomorrow. I don't know how soon it'll be until I update again.

Read . Comment . & Vote . ♥