Birthday Partyy

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES ! I'm NOT perfect !

Dre P.O.V

Today June 18, my shawty birthday. Me and Demar threw her a little party at the Pavilion on Main street since she out of school now. She turning 18 So it's time to turn up. We invited at least 75 people. Qua don't really fuck with people like that so we just put word around town..

I woke up and turned to look at my alarm clock on my night stand. It read 10:02 am. It's time to get up and make my baby breakfast. I wanna serve her breakfast in bed, that shit you see on TV.

I went upstairs to get clean. I wasn't about to cook without brushing my teeth and my face. When I was finished, I washed my hands and proceeded to cook. I took out some pancake batter, milk, eggs, bacon, sausages, and biscuits. Ion know how to make these pancakes so I poured the batter in a bowl, cracked three eggs and added some milk. It was lumpy but I think that's how they suppose to be.

I poured the mixture of pancakes on the pan I had out on the stove. I took out another pan to cook the sausages on and bacon. I cooked everything together. I turned the oven on high so it'll cook faster. When everything was done, I put it on a plate, then tray. I poured Apple juice in a glass, added her Birthday card with the money she need to use to find her outfit for the party with.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" I carried the tray in the room and sung loud. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! TURN UP TURN UP TURN UP!" I sang loudly.

"Awwww baby for me?" She woke up and yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"Fa sho. Here." I handed her the tray.

She stared down at it for a few seconds then looked up and smiled. "These pancakes looks interesting." She said causing me to laugh.

"Cause I made them with extra love." I laid down next to her. She bent down to kiss me then started to cut her food in pieces.

"Bae why these sausage pink in the middle? Lord you tryna kill me on my birthday! If you wanted me to die, you shoulda shot me, not poisoned me ." She joked. I was cracking up.

"Nigga fuck you. I tried. But aye, i'ma go get dressed. I gotta go handle some business with Demar. Read yo birthday card and follow the directions. Love you ma." I kissed her lips then pulled away. She smiled.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to shower. I'll pick out my clothes when i'm done. I took a 30 minute shower, then went back downstairs. I overheard Qua on her phone in her room when I got out the shower. I wet to my closet to pull out a white T shirt, with some light grey Levis, and my white and grey Jordans. I got dressed sprayed my Polo cologne, grabbed my phone and car keys.

"Bae!" I called out as I walked up the stairs.

"In my room." she answered back.

I walked in her room while she was getting dressed. She had on everything except her shirt. "I'm out. Call me when you get back home." I leaned down to kiss her lips.

"Okay, and thanks for the money baby." She smiled and pecked my lips again.

"Whatever nigga. Yoyo should be here in about 20 minutes so yo ass better be ready." I smacked her ass and ran out the door. I walked the rest of the way to my car shaking my head and laughing.

Fifteen minutes later I texted that nigga Demar to let him know I was outside. It's 12 and I got a lot of shit to do by 8:00 tonight.

"What's good my nigga." Demar said getting in the car and dapping me up.

"Shit. Let's go handle this business at the trap. I still gotta pick up Qua cake." With that I drove off and headed straight to go make some more. It's bad i'm hustling on ma birthday, but I need something to pay for all this shit that's popping off.