Black Lincoln.

Qua P.O.V

This little relationship thing with me and Dj feels so right! It's like the little things he does makes me feel some type of way. He comes by everyday to take me to work, to pick me up, and stays over most of the time. You mind as well say he's moved in.

"Qua why you don't wanna come live with me?" He asked as we laid in my bed with my feet on his back while he did whatever he was doing on his phone.

"Because, I just moved into this place. I love it, it says me all over." I answered him and continued to flick through the channels on TV. It's Tuesday so Bad Girls Club should be coming on soon. It's 8:43 and I just got home not too long ago.

"iight. What if I moved here?" He questioned sitting up and staring at me.

I stared at him and blinked twice. Was he serious? "Dj I think that's cute and all, but ion need your baby mama figuring out where I stay and coming here ruining what I got going on. Plus I think it's better if we have space between us. It gives us time to take things slowly. Maybe in a few weeks or so."

"True. I guess i'll continue doing what i've been doing." He says coming closer to me and pecking my lips, and getting on top of me, letting his hands hold him up. "You so beautiful" He spoke while looking in my eyes. I blushed and tried to turn over before he stopped me. "It feels good to know I can still make you blush. Don't try to turn ma."

I giggled. "Stop Dj! You making me feel some type of way." I laughed and got from under him. It was times like this that made me love being around him.

"iight, fair enough." he said laying on his back on his regular side of the bed. "Come lay down with me bae."

"Hold on." I said wrapping my hair up and putting my scarf on. I couldn't afford to be doing my hair in the morning when I know I have to be to work on time. When I was finished, I went to turn off the bedroom light before Dj stopped me.

"Wait let me go do the normal check." He got up and went to the front and back door, making sure all my doors was locked, including the windows, and turned off all the lights. Moments later he returned, turning off the bedroom light and climbing in bed with me. Finally he turned off the tv and cuddled in with me. His arm was wrapped around my waist while I was turned on my side. I slid my leg on top of his, because this was the only way I could sleep. "Damn Qua." He blurted out causing me to laugh.

*********NEXT DAY********

"Remember I can't pick you up later. I gotta go to the doctor's appointment with Janine." Dj reminded me. I sighed and nodded my head before attempting to get out his car. He stopped me , "no kiss?"

I turned and got back in the car to peck his lips. I was a bit irritated with the fact he's already choosing her over me. Self fish right? I know, but who likes sharing?

I walked right in to do my normal job. Mandy, Alyssa, and two other workers were already here. It's 8:00 in the morning, so I really didn't have to work hard.

"Good morning everyone." I waved and headed to the back with Alyssa hot on my heels.

"I see you back talking to Dj huh?" She asked leaning against my locker.

I glanced at her. Why is she always in my business? I played off what I was really thinking with a smile and nodded.

"Congrats. I see you happy I guess." She smiled and walked off.

I shrugged and continued to put my things in my work locker. When I was finished, I got to my normal morning duties. I went to get the boxes that was new from shipment, and started stacking the new inventory on the shelves. Today we opened at 9. So just when I was finishing up the last box, Mandy went to cut the music on, and unlocked the doors.