Part 21

II let out a gasp, I shoot up and look at my surroundings, I blink my eyes rapidly to adjust to the darkness of the room. There are four coffins that are wide open and empty, the walls were bricked and shelves are everywhere. By the looks of this I…I'm in a basement, how on earth did I get here, all I remember was being daggered in a truck all because I wanted our family back. This cost me being daggered and locked in this god for saken stuffy coffin. I wonder if there is a mirror in one of the boxes that were on the shelves so I can see what my hair looks like, it probably looks like birds have lived in it, uhhh I hate me hair sometimes, I really do. Where was I… right time to attempt to dagger my brother, which I admit is useless because he isn't affect by the daggers, but the pain in his eyes will be worth it. The look of someone who is betrayed by the ones you love, all because you wanted your family back.

I felt something buzz next to me, I look down next to me, it was my phone, I pick it up, the ID is glowing brightly with Charlotte's name, shit Charlotte. I hope she is ok, last time I left her she was drunk and was slurring her words. I close my eyes and hit the answer button and bring the phone to my ear.

Me: Hello

Charlotte: Oh now you pick up your phone

Me: Oh...I'm sorry that I was locked in a fucking coffin

Charlotte: Couldn't you get out of it

Me: Sorry I was far too busy playing sleeping beauty

Charlotte: What

Me: Put it this way, my brother daggered me so that I am put to sleep and don't wake up till the dagger is removed by my family

Charlotte: Oh…I'm sorry I didn't know

I climb out of my coffin and start walking around looking for the door to get out of this place.

Me: It’s ok

Charlotte: Where are you, your voice is breaking up

Me: I seem to be in a basement surrounded by my sibling’s coffins and shelves, I am currently looking for the exit.

Charlotte: Really

Me: Yep, not to worry I will get out….somehow.

I hear the door to the basement that I am currently in open.

Me: Charlotte I got to go

Charlotte: Wait...don't hang up

Too late, I press the hang up button.  I steady my feet and curl my fists up into a ball and bare my fangs and brace myself for what might happen, then again what could happen, well let me think, ahh yes, I could go back into that stuffy coffin. I might have to fight, I might have to kill someone, I might be trying to dagger my brother. Truth is I have no clue on why I may have to do. All I know is that I have to brace myself for what may happen to me. I felt my throat burning, I haven’t had blood in what seems like ages, truth is I have no idea of how long I have been sleeping in that coffin for. I heard another door open, it was the door to this room, I also hear banging upstairs, wait upstairs, what the hell is going on. I look around for I can hear footsteps getting louder, turning around I look to see where the footsteps are coming from.

“Show yourself” I hiss

The person who owns the footsteps just laugh; it was a girls laugh, a laugh I know too well. The footsteps stop, I turn around to see Rebekah standing in front of my with one hand on her hip, she looks like she is in a red cocktail dress form the century, hang on last time I looked at her she was in her 20's cocktail dress. I don't care right now, I run over to her and playfully tackle her to the ground.