Part 28

Later that day:

As it turns out, to be unlinked we have to use our blood and of course we have to give our blood to Nik. Unfortunately however still need our useless brother Finn's blood and somehow I have found myself in an ally way with the one and the only my sister Rebekah, I turn to her and look at her.

“Look Rebekah about what I said earlier, I did not mean it and I am sorry” I apologise.

“No you are not” Rebekah snaps

“Yes I am Rebekah” I promise

“I still do not believe you” Rebekah sighs

I step in front of Rebekah and look straight into her ocean blue eyes.

“Rebekah I am really sorry” I explain

“How do I know, you are not lying” Rebekah hisses

I start laughing and shake my head making my bronze hair dance slightly in the wind.

“Rebekah, you can tell if people are lying or not, now come on look me straight in my eyes and tell me that I am not lying” I smirk.

I watch Rebekah turn her head and look away from me, I grab her by her arm and make her face me.

“Rebekah you know what, sometimes I wish you were not my sister but my real mother” I sigh

“Wait what” Rebekah asks with a confused look.

“You hear me” I smirk

“Are you for real” Rebekah wonders

“Yes” I giggle.

She pulls me in for a hug; I give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

You would lose your precious Rebekah and Amora” Finn smirks

“Would not be the first time” Klaus explains

1516:

I sat in the coffin room drawing in my sketch book; Nik has just daggered Rebekah again, like really can he stop with all the daggering of our siblings. All I want is to be a family again, but I cannot even have that because of my stupid brother.  I also just want to be happy, but alas I cannot even have that as well. If he daggers one more siblings of ours I swear to god I will try find a way to kill him. Better yet, I will torture him until I think he has been punished enough. My brother has now officially lost me and I do not know how long it will take him to get me back.

I pull away from her, what the hell does that mean why would Finn even say that, well then again Finn does have a point because Nik has rarely daggered Rebekah and I, ok fine he has only daggered me once.  Why would Nik explain that it would not be the first time, what the hell has he done to make us…….oh wait never mind.

I could hear Finn coming towards us, un fortunately we were down the very end, Rebekah grabs my hand and we stop Finn just as he comes into the ally.

“Let's not make a big deal out of this brother” Rebekah explains.

 “And please let us not do what we did last time this happened” I smirk

1115:

I noticed Finn was leaving his room, I was still angry after what he had done and I defiantly do not forgive him for what he has done. How dare he hand our siblings over so that he can get his strumpet back, like really come on, what happened to family above all. I grab the dagger that was on my bed side table, Nik gave it to me so that I could use it just in case there was an emergency and Nik could not dagger our siblings in time. I place the dagger behind my back and race ahead of Finn.