Introductions

~ Chapter 4 ~

Chloe's POV

I groaned, I had the most retarded schedule ever! According to it I have Mr Hamilton we've been in class for 20 minutes and he still hasn't turned up. I sighed and opened my bag to look for my earphones. Just as I found them Mr H turned up I rolled my eyes and put them back in my bag. He apologies for being late then acknowledges me and gestures for me to come to the front. Great! It's not that im scared to go up, it's just I usually liked to keep to myself and didn't feel like telling personal information to complete strangers. I got up and walked to the front of the class to introduce myself.

"I'm Chloe Watson and I..."

"Have a big mouth!" Says someone I look around and notice that voice belonged to the jackass. That's it I don't care how hot he is and if he's the next alpha in line for that stupid Bluemoon Creak... I mean Newmoon Creak. I am not letting a hot piece of ass say that in front of the whole class.

'Nice insult' My wolf says.

'Oh shut up' I responded, already getting annoyed with her little comments.

"Excuse me!" I say with little too much attitude.

"I said you have a big mouth." Hot jackass said in a matter-of-factly tone. I looked into his blue eyes and took a deep breath.

"And why would you think that?" I asked defensively. He looked shocked at my question for a second then plastered a smirk on his face.

"I don't think, I know." He says back. You don't know how much I want to slap that smirk off his face.

"Oh shut the hell up you cocky idiot!" I walk to his table and throw his bag on the floor before sitting back down in my seat. I look back at him and I can see disbelief and shock written all over his face now it's my time to smirk.

"Pick it up!" He demands. I scoff as if jerk face.

"Hell no!" I yell back looking at him and the bag with disgust.

"Alright alright, that's enough you two," I hear Mr H say as he picks up jerk faces bag and puts it back on his table.

"Ass." I mumble under my breath knowing he could hear me. I heard him growl lowly, rolling my eyes I cross my arms while leaning back into my chair. I notice everyone looking at me in awe. Smiling, I shake my head.

The rest of class went the same Mr H rambling on about Shakespeare, jerk face and me glaring, people looking and laughing at us. Finally the bell went. I picked up my stuff and walked out of class.

"Oi big mouth!" I carried on walking. Knowing it was jerk face who was calling me. I flipped him from behind. Then I remembered he was my mate. Why is he acting like this? Aren't they supposed to be loving and kind? But nope I get the jerk face with a massive ego about how his the son of the stupid alpha. Whoop-de-doo! That's just freaking awesome. Soul mates my arse! Fate is such a bitch. Why me? Why do I get the-? I was jumped out of my rant by bumping into someone.

I looked up and saw Sam and James. I sighed; they both look at me Sam quickly pulls me into a hug. Hugging him back I notice his shirt is wet, that's when I notice I was crying. Pulling away after I calmed down I wiped my face quickly. James must have said something to Sam because he left us. He hugged making me sigh, I felt safe in his arms. I had the strongest bond with him out of all my brothers as he was my twin. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me with him to the nearest bench. I sat down and looked at him; he had a small smile on his face.

"Chlo what happened?" I could sense how worried he was the bond passes emotions so we can basically feel each other's emotions.

"I found my mate." I whispered. He looked happy, exited but I could also feel the protective brother instincts as well.

"That's good isn't it?" He asked when he noticed I wasn't smiling or anything. I shook my head and looked down into my lap.

"He's a jerk... Gosh he made an argument over a stupid chair. Real mature I don't know how the hell he will run his pack when his dad steps down if he makes up stupid arguments like that! Then he has the nerve to call me a big mouth while I introduced myself to the class and he never even apologized! But the worst thing is that after class he called it me again and he never even said fucking sorry." I was fuming with anger now.

"And he has that stupid smirk on his face which I want to slap of! He thinks he's so big he even went 'do you know who I am' like seriously if he's asking that question isn't it a bit obvious that I don't! He gets me so angry! He even demanded me to do something!" I was taking deep breaths to calm myself down now.

"Well James he wants to play like that I can do the same." I kissed him on the cheek then walked off. We'll see how big you are when I'm finished with you.

~*~

Picture of Sam ->

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. :)

- Shenadex