Laughing Attack

~ Chapter 35 ~

Chloe's POV

If I must say so myself this has got to be the first awkward dinner that has even taken place in the Watson household mainly due to the fact that I had my brothers gazes burning into my head and if you guessed yes it was mostly James. I knew that my parents tried to make conversation but quickly gave up after many attempts and fails. I pushed my food around for the thousandth time and gave up. I threw my spoon on the plate and then looked down at it confused... why on earth did I have a spoon? When I was eating well, trying to eat spaghetti. I frowned; I really wonder what goes through my head sometimes.

"Where are you going Chloe? You haven't even touched your dinner..." My dad mumbled. I rolled my lips into my mouth and nodded.

"Yeah dad it's a bit hard while you have some RUDE PEOPLE staring at your head for a whole hour-" I said nodding thoughtfully and emphasizing the 'rude people' part. "-But you know I would rather miss a meal, then have those RUDE PEOPLE staring at my head like it's the best thing since s-"I quickly cut myself off and smiled way to sweetly at my dad hoping he didn't know that I was about to say 'sex'. He cringed and that was all I had to know before running out there like my life depended on it.

~*~

"OH YEAH!" I screamed out as I finally got the high score on one of the shooting zombie game thing that my brothers are always playing, I had been too busy to give it a go. I jumped off the sofa and ran in circles with my hands above my air screaming as if I had just won the lottery. I fist pumped the air and shook my butt in front of the TV. "TAKE THAT SWEET MOTHER BROTHERS!" I shouted and let out a high pitched laugh at the 'mother brothers' part. Ha, I make myself laugh.

"Uh, Chloe?" I heard someone say, trying to hold in laughter. I frowned as I remembered what that same voice said earlier. I clenched my jaw and sat down on the sofa and started the game again. I heard him shuffle closer and knew he was going to sit by me. I quickly pulled my legs up and lay them across the couch. I heard him mutter something like 'so stubborn' and I bit my lip to stop the smile from coming out.

"Look Chloe I was thinking about what you said earlier and I'm sorry-" I raised my chin and tried to focus on the game but my curiosity got the better of me. I pursed the game and turned slightly to look at him and nodded to tell him to carry on. I wanted to know what was with the sudden change of heart. "It's just that everything which that mutt- sorry he had put you through had actually made me start hating him. Also that I could feel your emotions and when you too, uh did it I could feel your emotions and wow um..." he said shifting uncomfortably.

My mouth dropped open and my face heated up in embarrassment. I looked at the floor and suddenly burst out laughing, I was laughing so hard at nothing. I punched the sofa as I tried to stop my laughing but nothing would work. I was gasping for breath and looked at James wanting him to help me. I clutched onto my sides and wiped away the tears that fell, what do you call them happy tears or something? Laughing tears?

"W-why am I l-laughing?" I asked still laughing. He sighed and shook he's head. Once I finally calmed down I couldn't help but let out a few giggles. "S-sorry James I never knew," I said and fell into another uncontrollable round of laughter. I slid down the sofa as I clutched my sides; I was laughing so hard that it actually hurt.

"Is she on drugs or something?" I heard my dad ask as all my family came into the game room and watched me laugh. I clutched both of my sides and bent over trying to stop laughing. Oh my god someone help me I thought over and over again. My dad came over to my side and looked into my eyes and shook he's head.

"No, not drugs." He told them, and they all visibly relaxed. "But I don't know, it could be different for werewolves?" he questioned and they all tensed back up again. I pointed at them all and laughed.