Chapter 2

Alex and I kept running not knowing how many of those things were following us. Our only concern was to get the hell away from there. I kept thinking about that fight and how effortlessly I shoved that knife into my brothers chest. I finally cleared my thoughts and realized we were in Atlanta. We stopped at the perimeter they set up. Two guards were in outposts, pointing guns at Alex and I.
They asked us where we came from, I said "Canton." One of the guards asked me, "Why are you covered in blood?" I told him, "A couple of those fuckers got into my house and attacked my aunt and my brother. I took it into my own hands." They both laughed and smiled, then let us through. A cop was farther in searching when he asked, "You bitten?" I looked at him and said, "It takes at least an hour to change, I've walked for," I look at my watch, "two hours. So you tall me." I say with a sarcastic smile on my face.
He looks at me, narrow-eyed and pats me down, knocks on my bat and let's us through. "Next time you see me it won't be that easy." I laugh and say, "Affirmative, Ghostrider." He glared at me and points to the gate. Alex and I walked through the gate. Alex looks at me, I look at him, we both laugh until tears come to our eyes and our sides hurt. We finally regain composure and continue walking.
Alex had come over because I invited him over to stay the night. We were playing xbox, Alex and I completely annihilated the other team. We stayed up and talked and were woken by the screams. You know the rest after that. We made it to a house and decided to camp. After a lot of sweat, we boarded up the windows. We made a fire and ate some roasted hot dogs. After eating ten each, we heard some growls coming from outside.

Sorry about the cliffhanger it just need to be done!!!! I hope you are enjoying so far!!! More updates soon to come.