Chapter 10

HEY GUYS!!!! I know two updates in one day holy frickity frack!! Anyway guys like I always say if you have any questions, comments or concerns please them down below. Anyway let's jump into it!!

The sun is about to set over the horizon. We noticed the bastards were getting more active and we couldn't make it to the city. We were hiding behind a car and one of the fuck faces walked past us and I clocked it one good time in the head and pull him behind he car. "I have an idea." I say, Alex and Nikki both look at me questioningly. "Those bastards don't sense each other they only know hey are there by sight. The only bad thing is they sense the living, so I say we get two more of these bad boys, get some rope and tie them to us then we can get through them but we have to move like them"

          Another one of those asshats walk past I take him out, Alex starts counting some rope he found. The last one takes another hour to pass by but he charges us and I have to take him out before the others notice. I finally get him but not before a group of maybe thirty of the bastards hear my struggles. The body falls on top of me, I tell Alex and Nikki to get under the bodies and move our stuff under the car.

            We all are laying there with the same fuckers who killed my brother. The group of thirty walk right past us, I wait another fifteen, twenty minutes before getting back up just to play it safe. I throw the bastard on top of me and grab my pack and weapons and help Nikki up. I grab the body I was just under and the rope I need and tie it to me.

             We get ready to walk through the horde of those bastard. We have to let our natural night vision adjust and make our way down the road through the horde.

Authors note:
OOOOOOOOHHHHH SHIT!!!!! CLIFFHANGERS!!! Sorry guys but I had to do it. You'll find out in the next chapter what goes down.