Chapter 12

Hey readers!! I just checked the reads on this story and it may not seem like much but it made me incredibly happy to see it shoot up from 75 to 99. Anyway here's another part of The Legacy of Matt Daniels.

I make it into the other room and see a group of bandits breaking in. I run and grab Nikki and run back to Alex with her in my arms. "Alex, cover the stairs I'm gonna take her up and put her in a room with the door closed." Alex nods, I take the steps two at a time and find the room I was in. I set her down and leave closing the door on my way out. I run down the steps and Alex is taking on two of them. I jump over Alex kicking both of them in the face. I swing my bat taking another down. I land perfectly and take in the situation.

Alex has two guys on him and I'm getting surrounded. By the other eight of them. I notice they are circling them in, I jump at the first guy I lock my eyes on. I drop my bat mid air and knock him on the ground, I bring my fist down on his throat as hard as I can. I'm getting up as he slowly slips away to whatever is left for this fucked up humanity. I give my best 'smile' to the last seven crazy motherfuckers circling me.

My blood filled with adrenaline heightens my senses. I hear a shuffle of feet behind me, I turn and expect him to attack but get jumped from behind. The attacker pulls me to the ground and pins me there. Four guys are pinning down my arms and legs while he other four were kicking the hell out of my body. Anger and pain, as well as adrenaline, fuel my strength. I kick both my legs knocking down the two guys holding my legs. I roll over making the guys holding my arms fall.

I jump to my feet, look over at Alex who finished off his attackers. I start to feel pain all over my body but I leap on one of the assholes who was holding my arms. I knock him back on the ground, pull out Nikki's knife and put it to his throat I flip him over with the knife still to his throats and say, "All of you walk away and don't fuck with us again or he dies." They take a step closer I slide the knife across across his neck just enough to draw blood.

Hey guys so this is the end of this part if you enjoyed or have any feed back you can let me know on kik. My kik is mattyice22356 feel free to message me.