Chapter 11

Hey guys here's another update! It's been a while... sorry about that been busy with life and shit.

        We had to tie all the limbs to ours and sort of limp/stumble for 3 and 1/2 hours just to get to the city. I look around and see a house with a cracked door. I signal to Alex to let him know where we are going. I stumble up the front steps and through the front door. Alex and Nikki follow once we all get in I close the door slowly. We try our best to barricade the door.

        We untie the bodies and throw them out back I look around for any alcohol and find a six pack and a bottle of vodka. I take a beer out of the six pack and take a drink. I walk into the living room where Alex and Nikki are and hold out the six pack and bottle. Alex takes the bottle and takes a swig of it. I down my beer and grab another. I go upstairs with my six pack and lay down in a bed. I stare up at the ceiling.

         I go to reach for another beer and realize I drank them all. I go downstairs to ask Alex for the vodka and see him and Nikki making out on the couch. I assume one of them is drunk but I know Alex. I go back upstairs and and lay down again. I go back down and say Alex's name as I go down the steps. I ask him "Can I get the vodka?" He tosses it to me.

          I go to the kitchen and sit down at the table and drink I end up passing out and wake up at the table with a massive headache and a bottle of vodka in my hand. I get up and rush to the sink and throw up. Alex comes in to check on my and I tell him "I'm fine." Just as I throw up again.

           After I finish throwing to I look at Alex and ask "Did you make out with Nikki?" He looks at me and looks down. I sigh and say "I saw you so there isn't much you can say to defend yourself unless she was drunk and came onto you."

             He looks at me and was about to say something until we hear a loud crash coming from the other room. I grab my bat and run into the next room.

So there you have it a cliff hanger after I've been gone for so long I hope you enjoy!! Please some feed back is always appreciated.