Chapter 1

Hey guys first chapter I appreciate all reads and all feedback let me know what you think!!!

           Alex had spent the night earlier that night. We were woken by screams and moans. I knew the screams were my aunt's and my brother's. I snuck to his door to see what it was. I expected to see a gun to his head, but what I saw triggered a shiver down my spine. There were "people" biting him. I tried to help, but when I took a step forward the floor creaked.
            At the same time all the "people" stopped biting him. Jason screamed for me to run, I ran to the garage where I knew there was something I could use. I grab a drop three bat and run back upstairs and into my brothers bedroom and started busting the "people's" heads in. After I was done I was covered in sweat, blood, and tears. I came closer to my brother and kneeled next to him. He told me the nicest thing he ever said to me, he told me "No matter what I will always love you." In that instant I knew what I had to do.
              I walked out of his room and time seemed to slow, my body trembled with fear and anger as I descended down the stairs. I walk in to my kitchen, grab the biggest knife there and walked to the foot of the stairs. I took a deep breath and started to climb, step by step, breath by wretched breath. I walked back into his room and he jumps on top of me and pins the knife down, my other hand was free.
                Instead of making his death quick and painless, I took my free hand, wrapped it around his throat and pushed him off me. I got the knife up and thrust it in his chest and twisted it one-hundred and eighty degrees to the right. Alex came and saw what was left of my fight. The only thing left to see was a bunch of busted up dead bodies and Jason laying there dead with a knife in his chest. Alex said "Damn bro, did you do all this?" I could only nod my head, my throat had closed up. When I regained my composure, Alex and I snuck out of my window and started running.

I hope you all liked this chapter!!! There will be more to come!! Anyways leave a comment, or just leave feedback it's always appreciated!!!