Chapter 13

Hey guys it's been awhile. Sorry for the wait I've been busy with work and stuff. So with out further ado I bring you the next part to The Legacy of Matt Daniels!!!

            All hell breaks loose once a couple of those maggot feasting fuckers catch the scent of this guys blood. The rest of the attacking group has to fight the zombies, I grab Alex and run upstairs. I wake Nikki up and get her stuff packed. I go towards her window and look out, there was at least five dozen zombies. They were all trying to get to the guy downstairs.

            Alex, Nikki and I got out onto the roof, and we jump off. I land on the balls of my feet and roll onto my left shoulder. I look up and see Nikki standing there shaking her head, I hold my arms out to catch her. She jumps just as a bullet whizzes tight past wheee her head just was. I catch her and we fall against the roof top.

              I look past her and see the bandit that I cut covered in bite marks, holding a pistol that ran out of ammo. I get up and pull Nikki with me. I start running across the roof tops, and look back to make sure Alex and Nikki are following me. I can still see the window where the bandit was, all I see is a pile of writhing bodies.
                One specific zombie actually looks up and make me eye contact with me as if he, or rather, it was still human. I turn my back and walk away with Alex and Nikki.

Anyway I know it's a lot shorter than most of my chapters I'd say but anyway here's the next part!!! I hope you enjoy and stay on your toes for what's going to happen next!!!