Chapter 6

Hey guys two updates in one day holy shiiiiiiiiit!!!!! Anyway let's get on with it!!!!

            Alex and Nikki almost fall on top of me. I slowly get up, walk up the stairs, find a bedroom, and check it for those bastards. I come up empty handed so I lay down on the bed and see Nikki at the door holding what looks like a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey. I smile and wave her in. We keep passing the bottle until we run out, it was a full bottle. I'm a little drunk but sober enough to have some self control.
            Nikki on the other hand was pretty drunk. I laid back with her head on my chest, talking about what I had been through before I met her. She looked up at me, climbs on top of me and starts kissing me. I kiss her back, we are kissing for about five minutes before Alex comes to the door, clears his throat and asks for help boarding up the windows. I get up, I have the empty whiskey bottle in my hand. Alex looks at the bottle, then me, then Nikki, then back to me and cocks his head. I look at him and shake my head ever so slightly. Nikki tries to get up but can't do I carry her downstairs.
              We get downstairs and start boarding up windows. I look for more alcohol and find a couple jars of shine and see a still out in the woods about a couple hundred feet out. I look back at Alex and wave him over. I point to the still and say "you could make some couldn't you?" He looks at me takes a jar and shrugs. Alex sits in an arm chair, I sit on the with Nikki laying in my lap. I kiss her forehead just as she falls asleep. I open my jar and take a big drink of shine.

That's it guys I'm sorry it's kinda short.... my next update might be longer idk yet. But anyways guys thanks for reading and catch you on the flip side.