Chapter 4

Hey guys it's time for chapter four of the legacy of Matt Daniels. I hope you guys enjoy!!

         I set her in the chair just as Alex wakes up. He gives me a brief wave and stretches just as I crash and hit the floor. I wake up a good six, seven hours later to find Nikki and Alex standing over me. Alex scared the "shit out of me" so I accidentally hit him in the face. He said "Dude what the fuck?" I nod an apology and smile at Nikki.

         I get up to fast and my vision goes blurry. I bend over to steady my self. My vision finally clears, I stand up , tell Alex "Wait here." I take Nikki to the kitchen and wash her face off with a rag and some water. I smile at how beautiful she is. I'm still mainly looking for Gabby, there may be a chance she got out when they evacuated.

         I realize my thoughts are wandering, and clamp down on them. There is no time for emotions in here. I look at Nikki she looks at me and we smile at each other. I walk to my pack and pull out another can of pineapples and drink them down. I grab my bat and walk to the door. 

Anyway guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was short I'll try to make the rest of them longer. Comment some recommendations of how you would like to see this pan out.