Chapter 7

Hey guys here comes another update!!!!!!! I hope you guys like it!!! Also for anyone who's confused the dogs in this are zombie dogs as well. So happy reading and here goes!

Alex, Nikki, and I wake up with headaches. I look through the cabinets and find some powdered coffee. I got hot water from the sink and mixed three cups for all of us. I take one to Alex and Nikki and say, "I hope you like it black cuz there wasn't any creamer, ants got in the sugar so... yeah."
Alex takes a swig with a look of disgust on his face and asks, "Powdered?" I nod with the same look on my face. Nikki was about to take a sip but she ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. While she was puking her guts up, Alex asked me, "so what did you guys do last night upstairs?" With a smirk I asked "what do you think we did?" Alex looks at me, I realize what he thinks we did. I look at him and say "No we didn't do that." He starts laughing, I get up and take Nikki her coffee. She looks up at me, she is as pale as a ghost but still human. I ask "Are you okay?" She smiles and says, "No but I'll be fine." I hand her the code and say, "I hope you like powdered." She looks at me and takes it.

She says, "It'll have to do." I smirk, "now if you're done puking wanna come chill on the couch?" She stands up and wraps her arms around me in a bear hug. I smile and she puts her head against my chest and looks up at me.

Authors note: sorry it wasn't long ;-;. I know guys I suck but I might update later and tell me in the comments if you are enjoying it so far I really would appreciate it. Anyway peace out and happy reading!!!