Chapter 5

Hey guys it's me again coming at you with an update sorry it's been so long. I'm not good at this kinda stuff. Anyway let's get on with the story.

         I open the door just a little bit, and look outside. There are a few zombies, and a couple dogs. I open the door all the way and walk out. The dogs smell me and bark. The zombies look in my direction and run towards me. I lift my bat and swing at the first dog. The hit lands with a solid thud.
           A zombie runs at me, I back swing my bat and nail it in the side of the head. I look back to see Alex and Nikki looking out at me. I turn back to see a zombie and a dog running at me. I swing my bat downwards at the dog, crushing its skull; I then bring my bat back up into the zombies jaw knocking it upside down. When they are all taken care of I casually walk back to the house and wipe off all the "blood" from my body. I sit in a chair and let out a sigh. Alex looks at me like we used to in high school where we could tell what was wrong. I just nod my head.

            He walks over to me and pats my back. I realize Nikki is in my lap giving me a hug. I realize I had been crying and look at Nikki. She leans in to kiss me and I lean in, we meet each other halfway. I hear Alex in the background "Eww, gay!" I pull away and laugh, clear my eyes and grab my pack. I ask "are we staying or going places?" Alex grabs his pack, Nikki grabs my hand and her knife. We walk out the door together.

             I walk behind Alex with Nikki in my arms. I look at my watch, 4:00 am, Dammit looks like we aren't getting much sleep. I look around and see a road sign filled with bullet holes. I realize it says Tennessee. I turn to Alex and he nods in understanding. I turn my head to Nikki, she turns and looks at me and we smile. We keep walking until we are pretty much dead on our feet (get it dead on our feet?). I look down at my watch, it says 6:00 am. I look around, find a house and stumble to it. I pretty much fall through the door.

OOOOOO CLIFF HANGER LOL sorry that was mean. Guess you'll just have to wait for the next chapter. Anyways happy reading guys!!!!!!