Part 1

"Amber, I'm sorry but I'm touring with EXO these upcoming months. I really wish I could come on your next tour but I'm a little busy. I'll still be here to expertly apply your kickass eyeliner." Marina laughed as f(x)'s, Amber, begged her to be a makeup artist on their upcoming tour.

"You're going to have to start planning a schedule, people will have to book you." Amber said in a happy tone.

"Ha ha, very funny! I'm not even that talented."

"It's not about what you can do with the makeup. You actually talk to people, you ask about their day! No other artist does that. And under all of the glitz and glamour that being an idol provides, you treat us like a human, we don't have to worry about an awkward silence." Amber persisted, her eyebrows growing together making it difficult to fill them in.

"That's very sweet, I do try my best to engage and still know my place. I'm disposable and I'm sure there is a line of people willing to kill for my spot." Marina cried out seriously, focused on getting everything even on Amber's face.

"Oh shush. Now finish up, I wanna dance."

"How blunt." Marina stated as she finished quickly with ease.

"Now go to your boys." Amber said as she stuck out her tongue and happily waltzed away. As much as Marina wanted to deny it, she did have to check up on the members of EXO before they went up on stage for a celebration of some sort. That's why they were here after all. That's why she was here too. Marina found herself walking quickly towards their designated room, pretty eager to see them all again. Amber was her best friend at SM Entertainment, but Marina had a special, brotherly connection with the boys. All but one. But that's a story for another time. Marina finally approached a white door with EXO's emblem from 'Lucky One' on it, she knew they were in there. Marina gently knocked on the door, only to be whipped open by an excited Chen.

"Marina noona! You're back!" The member said with a smile spread widely across his face.

"Hey, Chen. I was told I was requested here?" Chen nodded at Marina's statement and nearly dragged her inside. All of the other eight members looked at her as Marina took a polite bow.

"Don't be so formal, noona. Come on, sit down." Kai hummed, patting the seat next to him. Know better than to listen to the flirt, Marina took a seat next to a grinning Chanyeol.

"Marina, how've you been?" Chanyeol asked, his deep voice echoing through the quiet room.

"I've been good, I've been good. How have all of you been..?" Marina asked hesitantly. The members chimed in cheerfully, obviously in good moods. Their happiness was clearly contagious, for Marina was smiling ear to ear.
Little did she know that a quiet little baozi was curiously watching her interact with his hyungs, feeling just a bit jealous.