Part 19

"NO! NO! NO!" I screamed into my pillow as it realised what I had just inwardly admitted.

"There is no way that this is real!" I yelled into my sweater sleeves. I walked around my room for quite a while as the growing moonlight slipped through the curtains.
Thoughts racing in every which way. I could barely control my own subconscious, it was just so scattered. It took be two seconds to snap out of my trance and to realise my phone had been ringing. I quickly answered it, breath shaky and unsure.

"Yah?" I said as my phone shook in my hands.

"Marina? It's Sehun."

"Hey, what's up?" I said, my broken voice gathering as my stress slipped through each word.

"I just wanted you to know how happy we all are to have you back." "Yeah! It's awesome!"I heard Chen yell from the back of the call. I laughed as Sehun quickly scolded him and continued his sentence.

"Some of us are..ahem.....a little too excited that your back. Lay has been shaking and rolling Chanyeol who is apparently a burrito all around the dorm. Kai is
rocking back and forth with a creepy smile on his face. But I think the weird thing is that Kyungsoo is smiling more than the burrito himself. He's whistling and smiling like he's got nothing to lose. It's scaring me." Sehun confessed as I was able to hear Lay start singing a song about Chanyeol, the wobbly burrito.

"He's just happy. Let it happen." I stated happily. I knew that if Kyungsoo was happy, all would go extremely well.

"I will, but please come over to check on them and set some guidelines. Suho tried to earlier and now he's making a money Angel and is talking about lighting it on fire."

"I'll be over in a few." I'm glad to be home.