Part 9

I finally made it to the Big Hit dorms and anxious thoughts raced through me like a racehorse on powerful steroids. What if they didn't like me? What if they take one look and turn their noses up? I mentally slapped myself and proudly stood infront of the main security guard. I tightened my grip on the cardboard box that held my personal belongings while the duffle bag on my shoulder with my clothes weighted me down.

"I'm sorry sir, but I am Park Marina, and I start working here today for this company. May I be let in?" I asked politely. The guard gave me a once over and nodded as he opened the door. I quickly thanked him and headed towards the secretary.

"Hello and welcome to the Big Hit Entertainment dorms! Can I help you?" The overly cheery secretary asked with a tattooed smile on her face. I grinned uncomfortably and told her what I was looking for. She just chuckled and pointed towards the side of the room. I looked over and saw 7 idols smiling like no tomorrow. They all sprinted over to me and embraced me in a bone crushing hug.

"Yay!!! New eomma!!" Jungkook said proudly as his arms seemed stapled around my waist. I smiled slightly but I couldn't shake the feeling of awkwardness. They finally let go and without hesitation I bowed formally.

"Hello, I am Park Marina. Please take care of me, I hope I do not fail you all." I said quickly, my cheeks flaring red with embarrassment. When I stood up straight again, their eyes were wide open. V finally said the first words after my humiliating attempt at a formal greeting.

"Soooo cute!~" he squealed while spinning in a circle. I sighed and smiled at once. I was suddenly picked up and held to a chest as the group started moving. I looked up to see Namjoon carrying me while a cocky smirk was plastered on his face. As much as I didn't want to admit it, he was pretty handsome. But my heart seemed to be reserved by someone else. My gaze dropped to the floor at the thought of the idols I left behind. Namjoon suddenly stopped. I looked up again to see him staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You look distant. Is everything alright?" He asked quietly, not wanting to alert the other already giddy members.

"I'm fine! Now mush! If you hurry I make dinner for you all!" After my statement, Namjoon and the other members broke out into an all out sprint.

----------------------------
Kyungsoo's POV

"JUST A MAKEUP ARTIST? JUST A MAKEUP ARTIST? I can't believe how wrong she is!" I exclaimed as the rest of the group sat in the common room of our dorm.

"Calm down, Kyungsoo. I know what she meant to you but you need to take a break. She's gone and there is a very unlikely chance that she'll be back," Chanyeol stated as his voice started to crack. "We'll all miss her. But we have to move on!" That threw me over the edge.

"I can't move on! I had and still have a crush on her for 2 years! That's not something that you can easily get over!" I cried as I curled up in a ball on the ground. My phone went off notifying a tweet from Yoongi, an old friend at Big Hit. I glanced down to see a picture of Marina in the kitchen of the BTS dorms smiling like she had never smiled before.

'She got here safe.'
Yoongi texted but that didn't set my nerves at ease. Why was she so close to them already? It bothered me beyond compare. I need to get her back, even if it's the last thing I do.