Part 16

Ever since that night with Namjoon I felt the need to avoid him, but I was not going to act upon that nasty gut feeling. He's my friend and that's as simple as it gets, I'm not going to ruin that just because I'm a paranoid person. I quickly ran my fingers through my hair was I rushed to the Big Hit building. I was on a coffee run and I knew there was no time to waste. The boys were working on Run for a concert in Seoul later this week. They weren't nervous but they weren't exactly the most confident they've  ever been. You pushed through the thick glass doors, waved to Taewok the guard at the front doors and headed to the familiar practice room.

"Guys, I got the coffee." And before you knew it the only things you held in your hands were too empty carrier trays.

"I don't know what I expected." I quickly whispered to Sunny, the choreographer. She just laughed and snapped her fingers. The boys set down their coffee near me and started to get into formation. I queued the music as Sunny counted them off. (I'm sorry if my logic is flawed, I'm not Korean and I'm too lazy to do research. So please bear with me..?)
They started dancing like their bodies were specifically made for this. In the short interludes, they still goofed around; that's just the kind of people they are. I smiled as they ran through it a few more times. In separate occasions, I felt like Namjoon was winking at me. I shook it off and went to check in with a few people hanging out in the sound booth. We talked for a while when suddenly the manager of BTS pulled you aside.

"Look, Marina. We need to have a chat."