Part 8

I walked out the door before taking a second look back at the torn members. I pushed the thought of Kyungsoo's disappointed face from the corner of my mind before it could shred me into tiny pieces. I shoved the glass doors to the SM building and headed to the dorms to pack up my remaining items. As I walked upon the grey concrete, I was suddenly dragged into an alley. YET AGAIN.

"I told you to leave them alone. Clearly you don't know what'll happen if you don't leave them all al-" "SHUT UP! You clearly don't know me at all if you didn't think for a second that I'd give up my career to let them keep pursuing their dreams! They mean too much to me, they're my hyungs! I'm not throwing them under the bus because one psychopathic fan threatens me. Look, I quit. NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I screamed into the teen's now frightened face. I ripped my arm violently out of her grasp as my high heels clicking signaled my departure.

~time skip because I'm kind of lazy~

I packed up the rest of my items and started carrying the last box out of my dorm. I set it down on the floor as I locked my door and looked at the hallway for the last time. As I was grabbing for the box once more, a shadow was cast over my bent body. I quickly stood up and looked at the person now in front of me. Kyungsoo. His eyes looked glassy and sunken.

"Why." That seemed like the question of the day.

"Because it's a better opportunity and something recently gave me the extra push." I honestly confessed. That didn't seem to list my conscious as much as I thought it would.

"Please. Just. Please don't leave." Kyungsoo pleaded as his voice sounded more unstable. I set down my box and quickly hugged the member. His body continued to be limp. I pulled away, picking up my items once more.

"I'm sorry. I just have to go. For the greater good." I stated simply as I started to leave. But not before I kissed Kyungsoo's cheek and apologizing once more.

"I have to leave. Besides. I'm just a makeup artist."