Part 17

"Now I've talked with some people from SM and we've decided that we want you to transfer back there. It's not that you aren't doing well here, there's just an opening for an assistant for EXO and you've been recommended." He stated with a grim look on his face, but there was a very confusing optimistic undertone to it. I simply nodded as questions sprinted across my brain.

"Well I don't think I can say no to that! Um, I definitely will miss everyone here but I'm glad to be helping out." I gave the manager dude guy a quick hug and went back into the practice room to start saying good bye. When I opened the door poppers were snapped at me.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I nearly shouted out of shock. Jimin and Jin handed me a small cake as a farewell present. Taehyung gave me a small ladybug plushie, as Jungkook gave me a plushie of a small cookie. I smiled widely as tears threatened to slip out of my eyes.

"Thank you all so much! This means more than I ever could describe! I really will miss you all greatly!" I confessed as I pulled them all into a hug. Namjoon looked heart broken but had a forced smile plastered onto his far too handsome face. I pulled them all aside individually but my conversation with him was certainly the most difficult.

"I'm going to miss you Joonie. I promise to visit but you have to promise me something," I pressed a thumb to his cheekbone. "Take care of yourself and keep working hard. You have so much talent and it would be a travesty to watch that go to waste so soon."
His eyes were no releasing clear tears.

"Why do you have to go?" He sobbed as I pulled him into a hug.

"I don't have a choice. But remember I will always visit." I pulled away, kissed his forehead, gathered my gifts and waved goodbye. I gathered my things at my dorm and left in a familiar black SM owned van. We stopped at my old apartment building and I quickly moved everything back into where it was months before hand. I went back to SM to see some of the staff smiling widely at me. I shyly waved as the main receptionist told me go to the EXO practice room. As I got closer to the room my heart began running a million mile race as my stomach decided to whip out a net to catch butterflies. I gripped the metal handle and slowly turned it. I opened it to see the members working on Monster. I smiled and as I took one, just one, step into the room, Baekhyun stopped and pointed with an open mouth.

"Marina!" All the members started at me but Kyungsoo looked like he was on the verge of fainting.

"Hey guys." I raised an arm to wave but I suddenly was engulfed by a hug. I looked to see Kyungsoo with tears of joy glistening in the corner of his eyes.

"Thank you for coming back."