Part 2

"Don't do it, Xiumin! Don't do it!" Marina persisted as the other members persisted Xiumin to steal a specific someone's favourite eyeliner pencil.

"Don't listen to her, hyung! Just go for it!" Chanyeol said, shoving his hands over your mouth. As Xiumin reached for the black tube, a loud clearing of a throat rang through the air, silencing the room like a tomb.

"Put the tube down and back away if you value your life." Baekhyun stated so coldly, Suho froze. (A/N please tell me someone got that joke.)

"The hyungs told me to do it! I didn't mean to do anything!" Xiumin broke down, sprinting into Marina's awaiting arms.

"Wow, eomma much?" Kai laughed. Marina just swatted away his snarky response. A few minutes past and over the loudspeaker, someone announced that EXO had to go on in fifteen minutes.

"I better go. I just came to see how all of you are doing and to thank all of you for letting me come along for your tour. I know you all will perform with excellence!" Marina said, a faint blush lifting onto her face as she waved goodbye and left.

Marina's POV

I was halfway down the hallway when I heard a door behind me and open and slam shut. Looking over my left shoulder, I saw an anxious and flustered Kyungsoo nearly run out with a wildfire of blush crossing over his face.

"Are you okay, Kyungsoo?"

"The others were giving me a hard time, but I'm okay." He said as he neared closer to me.

"Well you should probably get back to your dressing room in case your manager walks in for a head count. I apologise for not talking to you earlier in that room but I wish you all the luck during your performance today!" I bowed as Kyungsoo's blush some how darkened. I just laughed and ruffled his hair as he bowed back and nearly sprinted back to the dressing room. 'What an interesting idol. And to think I like him. Hm.' I thought, quickly realising the contents of the thoughts and mentally discarding them. It wasn't right for an idol to get romantically involved with an employee around them; right?