Part 12

"Oh my god how are you?" I said as I quickly hugged him.

"I'm good, still upset that you left." He stated with a fake pout. I just playfully shoved him in return. "I'll be taking that coffee now."

"You sly man." I sneered as we headed to the closest coffee shop. I efficiently bought his drink and stood outside once more. The grey sky above really made the city seem less threatening and more welcoming.

Chen and I talked some more but he had to leave for practice. I told him to pass on my greeting back to the other members and he said he would. Then we parted ways. I couldn't help but to think that leaving was a mistake. I know there was a crazy fan girl in my way but I could've handled it bravely instead of like a coward. I just rolled my eyes at my inside conscious talking and ran back to the Big Hit dorms.

Kyungsoo's POV

"What do you mean you ran into Marina today?" I basically screeched into Chen's face. He just smirked coyly and responded with a smart ass comment, like always.

"I literally did! She was on a morning run and we literally ran into each other. Durning her apology she said she'd get me coffee so we did. We talked for a while. That's it!" Chen said defensively as I felt a void of jealously build in my stomach.

"She says hi by the way." Chen added before leaving the room. Sehun came up to me and pat me on the back.

"I'm sure she misses you."

"How can you be sure? She could be dating a member in BTS for all we know!" I said with an angry tone as Sehun smirked.

"Kyungsoo. She's been there for little over a week. She's not that kind of person."

"Tch."

"Well then. Looks like someone's jeeeaaalllllouuussss." Sehun smiling as he held out the words with a slightly condescending tone.

"Oh just shut up." I shot back, feeling the heat rise up on my cheeks.

"Gladly."