Part 18

Twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes is how long Kyungsoo held me in his arms. He was taller than me and so he basically picked me up and nuzzles his head into my shoulder.

"I missed you too." I whispered into his ear as his grip tightened.

"Yah Kyungsoo save some for the rest of us!" Chen yelled as Kyungsoo let me down with an embarrassed blush streaked across his face. Chanyeol was next and he basically hugged me and spun around like in a fairy tale. I laughed as I pounded on his back.

"Let me down, you giant!" I squealed as he laughed louder, and finally let me down. I was tackled by Xiumin, Lay, and Baekhyun once my feet hit the ground. I waved at Kai and Sehun from the ground as they swallowed their chuckles. I was smiling like an idiot, I knew I was home. When the three members finally let me sit up properly I clapped my hands.

"Okay ya pabos! Let's get started."

-time skip-

I was sitting in my first apartment, the one I got when I moved out of my college dorm. It was quiet and calm, but my thoughts were still screaming. My face was red as I thought about those twenty minutes. 'I loved that hug so much. I felt happy and just excepted.' I thought as I messed with the end of my sweater. 'Oh my god. I'm in love with Kyungsoo.'