Visit

Jungkook yawned and woke up from his alarm clock. He quickly shushed it. Afraid of waiting his hybrid up. He slowly unwrapped his arms around Taehyung and stood up from bed. He smiled as Taehyung was still snoring lightly. Jungkook headed to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

"Hmm, what should I do today? Wait... I just remembered! I have work today!" Jungkook's eyes slightly widened in realisation. He checked his clock and noticed it was 8.00 AM. He had 45 minutes before he needs to go to work at the nearby Coffee shop.

Jungkook headed down and look through his fridge. He groaned when he remembered that he didn't buy groceries yesterday when he said he would buy it today after work. "What should I eat then?" He then remembered. "Ramen!"

Jungkook cooked two because, one for him and one for Taehyung. Just as we was about to finish. He heard a light yawn from behind him. He turned to see Taehyung cutely rubbing his eyes while smiling at him. "Morning, Tae." Jungkook smiled.

"Morning Kookie!" Taehyung said cheerfully. "Are you cooking ramen?" Jungkook nodded. "It smells delicious!" Taehyung exclaimed. "And I just finished it." Jungkook poured the ramen into two separate bowls. Carrying them to the table.

They digged into their breakfast. Taehyung finished it up so quickly, Jungkook was surprised. Well, Jungkook ate fast as well. So he didn't think a lot of people ate as fast as him. Looks like he spoke too soon. Both of them finished it in merely 5 minutes.

"It was delicious!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook chuckled and stood up. About to wash the dishes when Taehyung took his place. "You cooked, so I'll clean." Taehyung said, starting to do the dishes. Jungkook smiled.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung hummed in respond. "I forgot to tell you that I have work today. So... You might be home alone. Is that okay? Or should I take a day off?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung finished the dishes and shook his head.

"You shouldn't skip work because of me! Go to work. I will be fine alone." He smiled. "Are you sure?" Jungkook asked, again. Taehyung nodded. "I could call Hoseok hyung to talk to Yoongi hyung, right?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded. "Well, I need to go get ready now." Taehyung smiled. "Go! Hurry! You don't want to be late!" Taehyung said, pushing Jungkook up the stairs. After awhile, Jungkook came out of the room with a black jeans, white tee and his Timberland boots.

Taehyung blushed slightly, "You... Look h-handsome..." He stuttered. Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair. "Thanks." He smiled. Taehyung smiled back. (I know, they smile too much. But its good to smile. Right?)

**********

"Well, I'll be going now. Be careful on your own. Okay?" Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and Jungkook went out. Taehyung heard the front door closed and he sighed. "Wish. I forgot to ask what time he will be off." He pouted.

Taehyung headed upstairs and took his phone. He checked the contact list like how Jungkook taught him and dialed Hoseok's number. After a few rings, a voice spoke on the phone. "Hello? Are you finding Hoseok? Because he is currently showering right now." That voice that sounded oddly familiar spoke.

Taehyung sighed. "Uhm... Is Yoongi hyung there then?" "I am. Wait, are you Tae?" Taehyung nodded. Then facepalmed himself, Yoongi can't see that. "Yeah! Yoongi hyung! I already missed you." Taehyung could here the other end chuckling. "Me too."