Breakfast (1)

Taehyung woke up with a yawn. He stretched and whimper when his lower region caused him a sharp pain. He blushed hard remembering last night's event.

"You're up?" Jungkook groaned, voice hoarse from just waking up. Taehyung nodded shyly. "You're cute." Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung blushed harder.

"I'm going to brush my teeth." Taehyung stood up and headed to the toilet wearing Jungkook's shirt that was way too big for him and looked adorable on him.

Jungkook continued to chuckle, "What am I going to do with this ball of fluff?" He thought. After Taehyung was done, Jungkook followed after. After both of them was done, they sat down in bed and discussed on where to eat. The conversation started like this.

"So... It's technically still my birthday you know?" Jungkook smiled. Taehyung blushed and nodded. Jungkook frowned, "Look at me."

Taehyung blushed harder and tried to look at Jungkook but failed miserably. Jungkook used his finger to tilt Taehyung's head up to see his face flushed.

"You've been looking at the floor and not me since this morning. What's wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "I-i... Sorry... I'm just slightly flustered about last night." Taehyung apologised.

"Ohh, so that's why." Jungkook smiled. He pulled Taehyung closer to him and kissed his crown. "We can pretend that never happened if you want." Jungkook said.

"N-no! I want to rmemeber last n-night..." Taehyung stuttered. "Then why aren't you looking at me?" Jungkook asked, confused. "I don't know... Thanks for helping me though." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook smiled back and ruffled Taehyung's hair, "My pleasure." He winked. Taehyung blushed again. Jungkook chuckled, "You blush way too easily."

Taehyung pouted, "Its your fault." Jungkook kissed Taehyung and said, "Don't pout baby." Taehyung smiled, "I want to do this more often." He mumbled, snuggling closer to Jungkook.

"Me too, Tae. Me too." Jungkook smiled, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist. "But Kookie, as much as I love snuggling like this with you. We need to eat, and its your birthday."

Jungkook nodded, "Just a moment." Taehyung sighed and smiled, "Alright. Can... Can we cuddle?" He asked shyly. "Sure." Jungkook smiled and let go of Taehyung to lay down, Taehyung following suit.

They got into a comfortable position and Taehyung placed his head on Jungkook's chest while hugging him. Jungkook's nose were in Taehyung's hair. Breathing in his scent.

Taehyung looked up into Jungkook eyes and smiled brightly, Jungkook smiled back and sealed their lips. Taehyung responded immediately and Jungkook deepened the kiss.

Taehyung pushed himself up, so that they can kiss easier. Jungkook bit Taehyung's lips slightly and Taehyung parted his lips. Jungkook took that chance to insert his tongue into Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung moaned when Jungkook and his tongue came in contact. Jungkook continued to kiss Taehyung, swirling his tongue with Taehyung's.

Unfortunately, they had to break off the kiss in order to breath. Both of them were panting and smiling at the same time. Anyone could see in their eyes were filled with their love for each other.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung lovingly, "I love you, Tae." Taehyung blushed, "I love you too, Kookie, and Happy Birthday." He pecked Jungkook's lips before gettting up. "Breakfast."

A/N
Short update (: I'm back (: