Master

(Warning! Sexual Content. I bet y'all have been waiting for this. Master kink.)

Today was the day right before Jungkook's birthday. So, he was out to work in order to take a leave for the whole week. Thus, he needed to work until quite late. At around 9 PM.

Taehyung was just in his cat form sitting on the couch looking at something on the television. It was almost 7 PM and he yawned. More like meowed though.

Taehyung was about to close his eyes to take a nap as he wanted to be awake when the clock strikes 12 PM when Jungkook reaches home. Until, he felt a certain heat strike through his body and he moaned.

His eyes widened in realisation and he rushed up stairs to his phone to call Yoongi. Taehyung turned into human form before reaching for his phone to dial Yoongi's number.

"Hello? Tae? What's wrong?" Yoongi asked. "H-hyung..." He stuttered. The heat now fully taking over his body. "My h-heat. It just started..." Taehyunhpg whined.

"Oh my god. Uhm... Hoseok! Hoseokie!" Yoongi shouted over the phone. Taegphyung couldn't hear much but could at least hear a few mumbles at the back before he started sweating and the voices completely blocked out.

Taehyung heard Yoongi said something about 'Dildo, be there in a few.' Before the call ended, leaving Taehyung rolling on the bed searching for any source of pleasure.

Taehyung started to strip. His cloths were stained with sweat and his lower body was really wet and sticky. He could feel the stickiness as he started to touch himself.

Taehyung's mind was clouded with Jungkook. He moaned Jungkook's name as he insert one finger inside his wet, puckered hole. "Nggh..." He moaned.

"Ha... Jungkook... Ahh..." He moaned. After a few minutes, he insert another finger and moaned loudly. "Kookie... I need you..." Taehyung moaned and begin to thrust his finger.

Taehyung could hear the front door unlocking and he knew Yoongi was here, probably along with Hoseok. Taehyung was still touching himself when Yoongi knocked on the door.

Taehyung used his free hand to cover himself with the blanket before telling Yoongi to come in. "Don't worry, Hoseokie is at the living room."

"Yoongi hyung... I need it. The vibrator..." Taehyung moaned. Yoongi signed and took a dildo out of a plastic bag before handing it to Taehyung who moaned at the sight of it.

"I'll place the plastic bag here. I bought the necessary things that you need and its in the plastic bag. Help yourself, ok? I'll take my leave then." Yoongi said before leaving the room.

Taehyung looked at the dildo and moaned again. His fingers still thrusting in him. He took out his fingers and on the vibrator before thrusting it up his anus.

Taehyung moaned loudly when he felt instant pleasure. "Hah... More... Nggh... Kookie... Ahh..." Taehyung moaned. He screamed when he felt the vibrator hit his prostate when he shifted slightly.

Taehyung's hand shook as he started thrusting the dildo in and out of his virgin hole. He wanted Jungkook so badly but he wasn't home, he needs Jungkook so badly.

"Kookie... I need you..." Taehyung whined. And moaned when he felt the do!do hitting his prostate once again. He repeated the action again and again. And the thrust began to go faster and faster.

-

Jungkook was almost home and was excited to see what Taehyung might have prepared him. He smiled thinking about Taehyung.

He parked his car outside the house before stepping out. Jungkook opened the door to the house to find the the living room dark. He frowned slightly, "Did Taehyung go to sleep already?"