Past

When they were halfway to Jungkook's house. Jungkook suddenly stopped midway. "Eh? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, confused. "I feel so dumb..." Jungkook said before dragging Taehyung to another direction.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked, curious. Like how he always is. "To buy you some stuff that is needed." Jungkook replied, smiling. Taehyung smiled back. And Jungkook couldn't help but coo at Taehyung.

"How can someone be so cute?" Jungkook thought. After a few more minutes. They reached a hybrid shop. Where everything needed for a hybrid was inside. Jungkook intertwined their hand tighter and pulled Taehyung along with him. Careful not to hurt Taehyung at the same time.

"What does a hybrid need..?" Jungkook asked, thinking. Taehyung giggled again. "Oh well... Let's just go around and see." Jungkook shrugged. "Taehyung... Would you mind telling me what you want to buy?" Jungkook scratched his nape sheepishly.

"Of course!" Taehyung beamed. Instead of Jungkook dragging Taehyung, this time its the opposite way around. Taehyung looked at some stuff and putted the necessary things in the basket they took along the way.

Taehyung was focusing on what to buy until his eyes landed on something. "Oh my god!" Taehyung squealed. And Jungkook was thinking, "Is he really a cat hybrid?"

"Its so cute!" Taehyung said. Letting go of Jungkook's hand to take the little kitten keychain and smiled at it. But then, what Jungkook didn't expect was for Taehyung to put it back, grab his hand and walk to another section of hybrid stuff.

"Eh? Don't you wanna buy that keychain thing?" Jungkook asked. "Well, I want to. But there is a difference between want to and need to. I will just buy the things that is needed." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook smiled back. Taehyung sure is considerate. After looking through everything in the shop and buying what needs to buy. They headed for the counter to pay and left. Until... Jungkook remembered something, again.

But then he thought, "Taehyung must be tired, I will just buy it after I get back from work." But then after about awhile. Jungkook feel like literally slapping himself. "Doesn't Tae need a phone? Why am I so dumb?" He sighed.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed. "Are you... tired?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head and smiled. Jungkook sighed in relief. "Could we buy you something first?" Jungkook asked again.

"Sure." Taehyung grinned. "Hehe, Jungkookie is so caring." He thought. Jungkook bought Taehyung a phone by the hybrid's own choice and they headed home. With their hands still intertwined, of course.

**************

They headed home after buying so many things and putted them on the counter in the kitchen. Taehyung decided to look around the house to get used to the surrounding. He smiled a how the house feels like a home instead of strange. But he could sense a little loneliness from the place.

"Master... You live alone?" Taehyung asked after he was done with the house tour. Jungkook nodded, slightly blushing from Taehyung calling him 'Master'.

Taehyung smiled. Then sighed... He knows how it feels to be alone all the time. Only having a few people to talk to. A few people that understands him... His family was gone as well...