Breakfast (2)

"Hyung, what do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked once they entered the car. "Hmm, I don't know. Any suggestions?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"Fried rice?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook hummed in respond. "Do hyung want to invite Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung too?" Taehyung asked. "Good idea, Tae." Jungkook smiled.

"Hehe, I will call Yoongi hyung to inform him." Taehyung smiled back. He then took out his phone and dialed Yoongi's number. "Hello? Hyung? Oh! Hiii, I called to invite you to have breakfast with me and Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed.

There were a few murmers before Taehyung spoke up again. "We'll be eating at Seventeen Seafood Fried Rice. (😂😂😂) Alright! See you there in a few!" Taehyung then ended the call.

"They said they will be there in a few minutes. So let's go too!" Taehyung smiled. "Alright, kitten." Jungkook winked and Taehyung blushed.

Taehyung could hear Jungkook chuckling before the car starting moving towards the venue. It was only around 10 minutes before they reached the restaurant.

They entered with their hands interlocked. "Hello, I'm Hoshi! What can I help you with?" Hoshi greeted them cheerfully. Taehyung replied with just as the same amount of energy, "A table for 4 please!" He smiled.

Hoshi smiled and yelled, "Dino! A table for 4!" The said person, Dino, came towards them and guided them to a table for 4. Taehyung and Jungkook settled down and smiled at Dino whom smiled back at them.

They waited for a few minutes and looked at the restaurant's door every time the door bell rang. After what seemed like forever, Yoongi and Hoseok reached the restaurant and walked towards the table, smiling at them.

"Happy Birthday, Man." Hoseok smiled. "Happy Birthday, Jungkook." Yoongi smiled as well. "Thanks." Jungkook replied. "We brought gifts." Hoseok smiled.

Hoseok and Yoongi then placed two plastic bags on the table and Jungkook smiled. "Thanks for the effort." He then took the bag and placed it beside his chair.

"Excuse me, do you want to order yet?" A boy with a name tag 'Vernon' asked. Jungkook then looked through the menu and ordered what he wanted. The others did the same.

Vernon smiled and bowed before leaving. "So how was last night." Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows. Taehyung widened his eyes and blushed hard. "Hoseok!" Yoongi hitter Hoseok's arms playfully.

"You can't blame me for being curious." Hoseok smirked. "Its not called being curious! Its called being a pervert." Yoongi frowned. Jungkook looked at them in amusement as Taehyung turned into a tomato.

"Guys, its my birthday. Lol." Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung was still blushing. "Alright, alright," Hoseok sighed. "I was just curious though..." He mumbled quietly but Yoongi hears him.

Yoongi punched Hoseok and he yelped. Jungkook and Taehyung did not see what happened and looked at Hoseok questioningly and confusedly.

"N-nothing.." Hoseok smiled in pain and glanced at Yoongi who just stuck out his tongue. "You guys sure are perfect for each other." Jungkook teased.

Now it was Yoongi's turn to turn bright red. "Who said we were. We're just friends, ok?" He muttered. "Aww but I thought of you as more then that." Hoseok smirked.

Yoongi turned redder, "Shut up." Hoseok pouted, "But I don't wanna." Yoongi looked at Taehyung who was trying not to laugh for help. But Taehyung just looked away. "Betrayer."

Luckily for Yoongi, the food came just in time. "Enjoy your food." Vernon smiled. Taehyung smiled back. "Let's dig in. Then go on a double date!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

Jungkook chuckled, "Alright, kitten." Taehyung blsuhed slightly. Hoseok cleared his throat, "We're still here you know." He said sarcastically. "Ohh, what. I don't see anyone other than Taehyung." Jungkook deadpanned.

Hoseok glared at him. "L-lets just eat." Taehyung quickly cut in before it turns into a food fight. Though that sounds fun. Jungkook then dug into the food along with the others.

"This restaurant's food is 5 star! I am so definitely coning back to eat," Hoseok smiled. Taehyung agreed along with Yoongi and Jungkook.

Hoseok paid for the food saying that it was Jungkook's birthday so he will treat him. They then settled off to the next destination with a surprise for Jungkook planned by Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok.

A/N
Its been so effing long since I last updated. Kookie's birthday is already over by 2 months. Oops.