Cooking Night

Taehyung rushed down the stairs grinning happily. Jungkook chuckled and followed right behind him. "He is excited, isn't he?" He thought, chuckling again.

"Hurry, Kookie! Hurry~" Taehyung shouted excitedly, not noticing what slipped out of his mouth. Jungkook's cheek turned a tint of pink after hearing the nickname.

"Alright, alright." Jungkook chuckled, heading towards the kitchen where Taehyung was already there. "Are you sure you know how to cook?" Jungkook asked. "But of course!" Taehyung replied confidently.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" Taehyung asked. "Hmm, anything would be fine to be honest." Jungkook replied. "Tell me what you want in particular~" Taehyung whined. "Alright, what about western?"

Taehyung nodded and told Jungkook to sit down. "I thought you said that you wanted to cook together..?" Jungkook asked. "Ohh yeah... Oops?" Taehyung gave an sheepish grin which looked adorable in Jungkook's opinion.

"Hmm, let's start with some Nugget! Then Fries! And then some Spaghetti! Oh, some Fish Fillet too!" Taehyung said, taking out all the ingredients. "Calm down, Tae. One at a time." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung blushed and smiled sheepishly again. "How can he so adorable? Ohmygod, he has that such light tint of pink on his cheeks with that adorable sheepish smile. I am gonna die from cuteness." Jungkook thought.

"Kookie? Earth to Kookie!" Taehyung waved his hands in front of Jungkook. "Huh?" Taehyung giggled, "Let's just start cooking." He said.

Taehyung started to take one pan out, turned on the fire. (ಥ_ಥ) Poured some oil inside, waited for it to heat before putting the nuggets inside. Careful not to hurt himself. Jungkook just watched in amusement as Taehyung does all the work.

Taehyung took a scoop and flipped the nuggets. The nuggets shone golden brown and Jungkook gulped. "That looks fucking delicious." He thought. Taehyung then took a plate, placed the cooked nuggets on it. "Place it on the dining table." Taehyung said.

***********

Jungkook obeyed, coming back to see that Taehyung was opening a packet of Fries. Taehyung reused the oil from cooking the Nuggets and poured in the Fries that was cooled down from the melted ice. Taehyung stirred it for a couple of minutes before telling Jungkook to take over.

Taehyung took some tissues and placed it in a plate before taking over the Fries. After a couple of second, Taehyung turned off the fire and poured the Fries in the plate. "He can be chef." Jungkook thought, chuckling to himself.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung blinked at him, innocently. Jungkook shook his head and muttered a soft "Nothing." Taehyung just nodded and tell Jungkook to place the Fries on the dining table. Coming back to see Taehyung not doing anything.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Jungkook asked. "We were supposed to cook together, " Taehyung smiled, "Remember?" Jungkook smiled and went beside Taehyung. "What do you need help him, Chef Tae?" Taehyung giggled.

"Please place these noodles," Taehyung said pointing at the packet of noodles, "In a basket of warm water." He smiled. Jungkook took a small basket and poured some water inside, mixing it with hot water so that its warm before opening the packet of noodles and placing it in.