Chapter 21- Sick!!!!!

Did I mention today was my birthday?! Right, well ya, it's my birthday! So Happy Birthday to me! I walked downstairs feeling a bit dizzy and not that well but who cares it's my birthday right!???? :D

I walked to where everyone was and no one said happy birthday. Did they not remember?

"hey I was thinking we could sing beside you each concert now if you're ok with that?"

"sure Cal." I replied smiling.

-Concert Time-

I headed on stage and realized Calum didn't follow. he just smirked as I glared at him.

half way through the song I felt dizzy. I set the guitar down and ran off stage fainting as the paramedics made it to me catching me.

I woke up to a bright light.

"mmm where am I?"

"JILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 4 male voices echoed as I saw my 3 besties and boyfriend burst through the door drenched in sweat.

"what happened? where am I?"

"you fainted halfway through beside you. youre in the hospital we just finished the concert and came to check on you."

I decided to mess with them.

"oh, who are you guys?" I said with a straight face.

Their faces showed hurt.

I pointed at calum, "just kidding this is my amazingly kiddish boyfriend."

they all let out a breath of relief none of us knew they were holding as Calum sheepishly grinned at me.

"um, you know what today is?"

"march 4th?" calum replied.

"ya, guess what?"

"what?"

"i was born today."

"OH MY GOSH ITS MY GIRLFRIENDS BIRTHDAY!" Calum squealed like a teenage girl fangirling.

I just laughed.

-Out Of The Hospital-

I was back home and the boys just bought me presents even though I tried to tell them I didn't need them.

I was grateful for everything they gave me and I loved all of their presents. Calum soon handed me a small box. I opened it and my eyes widened.

"Calum it's gorgeous....why is it a C though."

"So I will always be with you even if we're apart for like two minutes. I have a J."

I recognized the same necklace around his neck although his hung a J on the gold chain. Calum clasped the necklace on me and I kissed him.

"i Love you oh so much calum."

"and I love you oh so much jillian."

I just laughed and kissed him again.

-A/N-

YOOOOOO IM BACK BEOTCHES XD sorry srry! ikr its short -.- whatever I did something xD