Chapter 2- Dream Come True

Believe it or not I was excited to meet my mom's friends and their kids. My mom explained they were all boys though, oh well, company right? I started to unpack things and when I was done I flopped on the couch exhausted. I heard a knock on the door and stood to get it.

"Hello."

"Uh- Can I help you?"

"Ya sorry, right I'm Stacy. I was looking for your mom?"

"Oh one to her friends! Right ya she's in the shower but come in."

I shut the door as she sat down. I continued listening to my 5sos song:

"You looks so perfect standing there,

In my American apparel underwear,

And I know now, that I'm so downnn,

Heyyyyy a ay, heyyyy a ay, she looks so,

Perfect standing there, in my american

Appearal underwear, and I know now

That I'm so downnn..."

"What's that you listening to?"

"Nothing." I mumble to Stacy.

"Who's it by?"

"5sos..." I kinda roll my eyes.

"Oh! What's Calum's mom's name again, I forgot silly me!?" A smile spreads across her face.

"Umm Stacy.." I kinda furrow and eyebrow then shake my head and look back towards my phone.

I hear my mom get out of the shower, ya she's changed. Stacy and her walk out talking and leave me in the room alone. Suddenly there's a text.

Mom~ right you're meeting the boys soon, get ready and head over to their room, it's 103, you'll be really happy ;)

Me~ ok, luv I bye

Mom~ bye sweetie

"Excited about what?" I mumbled. I make sure my ombre hair is straight then head towards my door. I walk out into the hall and looking at the door numbers as I walk. I found it quickly and knocked, they were I my 5 doors down. I suddenly gaped when I saw Luke Hemmings open the door.

"Um- uh ya?" he asked with his head peeking out, I could tell he was shirtless and suddenly I realized I was blushing. He started to laugh, "Sorry but uh- Can we get a picture in like, a huge fan!" I asked. "Ya sure, were just waiting for Calum's mom's friends daughter to come meet us."

"I am her." I start giggling and Luke joins in.

"Welcome Jillian!"

"Thanks! I can't believe I'm meeting you guys!" I squealed.

"Who's at the door?" Calum peeked his head out.

"OH, hi Jillian!"

I giggled, "Hi Calum."

I was suddenly pulled in and thrown in the bed. All the shirtless boys dog-piled me. I started laughing and screaming.

"GUYS GET OFF!"

"I CANT BREATHE"

They scurried off me and laughed. I pushed Calum who had started it. I sit up.

"Want to go to the mall guys?"

"Sure!" I replied.