Chapter 13- Fans!!

"I knew I'd win. What's that, oh it's the 15th time I've won now?" I smirk at Calum.

"All hail Mario kart queen!"

I roll my eyes and get off his lap. I grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom. I strip my clothes and hop in the shower.

I step out and pull my clothes on. I grab my skateboard as Calum grabs his. I skate to a skate park.

He grabs my hand as we get off the boards. Girl start screaming from everywhere, some boys looking confused.

We climb one of the ramps and I skate down it getting speed. Everyone starts cheering me on. I end up by Calum and look at him before I'm pushed by a fan. A tumble in circles half way down. I stuck my board out and land on it dizzily. When I get to straight ground I hop off the board and fall. Groaning in pain.

There's 'oooohhs' from the crowd. Calum rushes up to me. He helps me up, my legs wobbly.

"Are you ok?"

I nod slowly. He sets me down in the skate parks medical building. He wrapped my sprained wrist and I drift to sleep tired.

-Calum's POV-

A kid walks up to me.

"How is she?"

"Ok.."

"Good. She looks like a great rider."

"Ya. She's amazing. I wonder where she skates at when she's at home."

"Man can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"Why'd all the girls freak when you walked up?"

I started to laugh.

"You see I'm in a band, were on tour right now. You can say we're famous!"

"That's cool. I got to go, but I'll see you around."

I nod and watch him walk away. I grab Jillian's board and stuff it in my backpack and carry her while skating back to the bus.

-Next morning-

Jillians POV-

I wake up. I yawn and hop off my bunk and grab clothes to change into. (the picture) I see the boys are gone. I walk into the kitchen finding a note:

Went to practice, there's a driver waiting for you. When you wake up get ready and come down, unless we're already back!

- All boys xoxo <3

I smiled and grabbed an Apple walking out of the bus. I saw the driver and waved him down. He pulled up to me. I got in and buckled my seatbelt. I listened to their songs on the radio.

You call me up,
It's like a broken record
Saying that your heart hurts
That you never get over him getting over you.
And you end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do.

And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again

[Chorus:]
I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out
You could be with me now
But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,
But you're not ready and it's so frustrating
He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

And when the phone call finally ends
You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"
And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again,

[Chorus]

I know someday it's gonna happen
And you'll finally forget the day you met him
Sometimes you're so close to your confession,
I gotta get it through your head
That you belong with me instead,

[Chorus 2x]

I notice we pulled up to a building. I step out and walk in. Ah yes the arena. I sit and hear them singing. I smile at their voices. Singing wrapped around you finger. Luke does a note change and I freak out at how amazing it was.

I continue down the hall to I see the stage. I smile and sit on a stool on the side. I get an idea. I wait for them to finish. I walk up to them and hug Calum from behind making him jump. I giggle.

"I was thinking, I should pick a random girl from the line. And if she has a friend bring her to. And bring them here to meet you!"

"That's a good idea. Go find someone!"

I smiled and ran out seeing the huge crowd of girls lined up in barriers. I slipped my backstage pass on and searched threw crowds. I walked up to some girls but they seemed a bit rude. I walked up to a group of 4 girls.

"Excuse me?"

They turned to me and smiled.

"May we help you?"

"Yes, can you come with me?"

"Are we being kicked out? Why? Please don't."

I give them a reassuring smile.

"You're fine follow me." I motioned them to follow me and led them down the hallway. I could see them fidgeting.

I stopped by the stage and closed my ears as they screamed and ran to the boys. I saw one girl start flirting with Calum and my stomach flipped. I walked across the stage with my hands in my pockets and my hood over my head. I didn't care I was inside, I like hoods. No one glanced at me and I let out a growl.

Stop you're just jealous he likes her more!

A tear fell down my cheek. I saw the girl still flirting with him. I sighed and kicked the wall.

"Shut! Fuck!" the tears streamed down my face as I clutched my toe.

A paramedics saw me and took me to a room. She took my shoe and sick off. When I saw my toe I almost puked. It was purple and big and not in the correct position. She called for back up. I was gagging. I was in so much pain. Her helpers came and put my foot in a cast and gave me crutches.

I walked out and Calum ran to me.

"What the hell happened!?"

I shrugged. "I accidentally broke my toe."

"Ok. Those girls left. They're opening doors in 20 mins you should take your seat." I nod.

-after concert-

We were in the tour bus. I flopped on my bed. As soon as I touched my pillow I was out.