Chapter 18- MEEEW

We had the day off so Calum took me to Yosemite. It was beautiful! We were stopped by a few fans but not many. Calum and I also went horseback riding. I know...calum on a horse...idek why, he's the one who wanted to go! He's been taking an interest into horses since he found out I'm deeply in love with them, want one, and know how to ride. I'm glad he likes horses too!! It makes it a lot easier when I want to go find somewhere to take a back, he'll tag along!!!

Some fans found photos of him and I on the horses and boy...they were SUPRISED...here are some tweets.

@5sos_gurrrlll4: .....do I see....Calum on a horse...?! This is...new????😕😕

@Calum_52: NO WAY HE GOT UP ON THAT?!

Ya....crazy! And so that's how are day went!

~Love...Jillian💖

I got up from the couch on the tour bus and shoved my diary in my backpack. I zipped it up and went back to the couch seeing Calum there. He pulled me into his lap.

"Well hello?"

"Haha hey babe."

"How did recording go?"

"Great, we came up with a new song... It's about you."

"Awww Calum."

"I actually wrote it before we were dating soo ya. I'm performing it for you tonight."

"Aw it'll make me cry though!"

"Good I'll know you'll be happy then."

I kissed him and got up.

"So does my equestrian want to go get ready??"

"Ya! But do I really have to wear boots and those tight things."

"Yes.. The tight things are breeches. They will feel normal seeing as how you wear skinny jeans everyday!"

"Finne" he groaned and got up. As he was walking out I smacked him on the bum causing him to jump which made me laugh as he glared at me.

I went to the secret room at the end of the bus and changed. I got into a blue polo, tan breeches, and black riding boots. I walk out and see him and he starts modeling for me.

"Your right! These feel just like skinny jeans!!"

I start laughing and grab our helmets and walk out. He follows me and gets in the driver seat as I'm already in the passengers seat. He drives to as near by barn and they get us some horses. We groom them and as we are saddling up the music that's softly playing in the background turns to a 5sos song. We start laughing and song together while we tack up.

We lead the horses out and get up seeing as how I taught him to ride. We took a slow lope around the arena before doing some jumps.

After a few hours we cooled off the horses. As were walking around I notice a beautiful friesian for sale. They're my favorite horse.

"Watcha looking at?"

"This horse for sale... I love this breed. Its my favorite."

"Oh wow, he is beautiful."

"Ya."

"We should go?"

"Ya, cmon"

We walked out and drive back to the bus. This time the boys were here and messing around. I rolled my eyes giggling at the boys dancing weird and twerking and decided to make a video and post it on insta.

@Jello_Jill: Walking into this...*video of the boys*

I got lots of comments and likes right away. It was hilarious.

Calum and I changed and We walked out to a black van to head to the arena for the concert.

We hop out shuffling through the crowd. They walked into their dressing rooms and got ready as I say on my phone.

"5 minutes boys!!"

They came out and did some weird stuff. They grabbed their instruments for S.C and did some chant thing. They played 6 songs and messed around. Invisible, castaway, she looks so perfect, she's kinda hot, broken home, and wrapped around your finger.

They came back and got ready for the real thing.

-30 minutes later-

I hugged Calum.

"You'll do amazing baby!"

"Thanks."

I watched him walk out onto the stage with the boys, screams getting louder. Man have they accomplished life. I smile and watch them performing.

"Ok everyone. I'd like to dedicate this song to my beautiful girlfriend. Its a new song we've been working on called Heartbreak girl."

(A/N I know this song came out way before sgfg but this is a fanfic not real sooo ya.)

As Calum sang his song for me with the boys I couldn't hold it in. I was crying so much at the end of the concert, Calum looked at me worried.

"Are you ok?! Did you not like it."

"No no..I loved. I'm crying cause you're literally the best boyfriend ever!"

We hugged and got a course of 'awww's' from the boys. We walked back to the bus grinning.

¤¤¤¤A/N¤¤¤¤
If youd like to be One of the boys bf's please comment the name you want on their name:

Michael:

Ashton:

Luke:

+

Harry:

Liam:

Zayn:

Louis:

(Niall has a gf)

Thanks my lovelies enjoy I luv u💖💖