Chapter 19- Whip

The boys are currently doing the whip.......well then. I decide to go into twitter. I saw a picture of Calum and a fan and liked it cause it was adorable.

@Jello_Jill: Bored...don't know what to do. My life may be to watch the boys do the whip forever...😶😶

I instantly got comments saying to do a truth or dare video or twitcam.

I didn't feel like those so I decided to do a following spree.

@Jello_Jill: FOLLOW SPREE!!😌👌 reply with the hash tag #JelloJillFollowMe and I'll follow you. Maybe even dm.

I started following people and clicked someone to DM.

@Jello_Jill: Hello!!😁

@Macy_5secondsofsummer: omg hiiii. I love you so much! You and calum are so amazing together I ship it!!

@Jello_Jill: aw why thank you. We love you too!! I have more DM's to get to but I'll talk to you another day by love😁💖

@Macy_5secondsofsummer: thanks and bye 💖💖

That's was only 1 of the many. The boys finally stopped being weird and I told Calum to follow the girl I Dm'd he did.

@Jello_Jill: Had Calum follow the girls I Dmed. Luv yall😘😘💖

@Macy_5secondsofsummer: JSHFOKW CALUM FOLLOWED ME AKFJDOKW THANK YOU!!😘😘

@Jello_Jill: NP BAE!!💖

I smiled and Calum and I walked off the bus to the beach hand in hand.

" I love you so much Calum Thomas Hood. "

"And I love you so much more Jillian Marie Lynn."

"Impossible."

"No it's possible. I mean at least last time I checked."

I rolled my eyes earning a laugh from Calum. We walked to Starbucks getting some coffee.

We were dancing weird when we got back to the bus since the coffee really got us hyper. The boys looked at us like we're psycho but I guess we are so eh.

We were laughing really hard and fell on the floor. Mikey ignored us and started playing games while Ashton and luke recorded us.

"Children never drink coffee or you'll end up like these two." luke explains to the camera.

"I agree. These people...we don't even know them ok?? Ok." Ashton agrees.

We soon simmer down (see that simmer down, simmer down. No? Just me? Ok.)

Calum looks at me.

"Guess what??"

"What?"

"I'm just a reject."

"Hey. Its not a secret!" we both burst out laughing. (see that one too😂😎I'm stupid)

"You know... Everybody's got the demons."

"Even wide awake or dreaming??" (i just...ok just ignore me XD)

"Yup!"

"Omg were so stupid."

"Yup."

We start laughing again and stand up.

"I'm going to bed gn."

"Goodnight babe."

Calum kisses me and we head off onto our own bunks. I fall asleep thinking of how much I love Calum.

¤¤¤¤A/N¤¤¤¤

Sorry had a huge writers block but wrote a bit for you all cause I don't want to be off for a while!! I love you all. And sorry about my stupid song thingies!! Anyway bye loves!!💖💖💖😘😘💃